• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OMG! You have to read this.

thefutureisnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just saw a commercial for gun safety and it was about the impact deaths had on the moms and stuff. It showed blacks and latinos. There were no white people at all. LOL.

I don't have to read anything!

MyK said:

Hell yeah... I'm not so sure us white people aren't the worst of all sometimes. Generally speaking...

SuperFlex said:
Hell yeah... I'm not so sure us white people aren't the worst of all sometimes. Generally speaking...

maybe white moms just don't give a fuck what happens to their kids b/c they're too busy fucking the pool cleaner or milk boy. Also, maybe the show was trying to use minority actors in an attempt to not be racial, but didn't see the conflict. :eek:

StickCity said:
maybe white moms just don't give a fuck what happens to their kids b/c they're too busy fucking the pool cleaner or milk boy. Also, maybe the show was trying to use minority actors in an attempt to not be racial, but didn't see the conflict. :eek:

Or the commercials producers were white,COUGH, I mean of another different ethnic background.

lewl0xa.jpg

thefutureisnow said:
Dude, you just crossed the line.
I think MLK would have enjoyed a good popsical, now if the pic had him with a watermelon then yes...the line would have been crossed.

Back