• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who's your Favorite Woman on I/M

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is not a poll. Just tell me who your favorite chicky on this site is. My is "Trouble' cause she drives me absolutely crazy with all of her knowledge. I just like smart women and then someday making them feel so stupid. Trouble would be a challenge for me. I love challenges.

Or by the way for those who don't know "Trouble", she mostly hangs around the Anabolic section and is a fairly new Moderator with the intellect of one if not the smartest people you will ever have dealing with. .

Way to go girl as you have my VOTE.

PT

Yeah Trouble is pretty cool.
I think Little Wing is cool too. She seems like she would be fun to just smoke a blunt with and bullshit for a few hours.

Little Wing

F5AFF8C6FF114221B5F4FDE9D84D0969.gif

Trouble owns me. :thumb:

Well, Min0 Lee - naturally.

Cuz she's man enough to turn Foreman into her personal bobblehead doll

and woman enough to carry a pair of Bobbitt shears to make sure the date doesn't ask for anything back.

kbm8795 said:
Well, Min0 Lee - naturally.

Cuz she's man enough to turn Foreman into her personal bobblehead doll

and woman enough to carry a pair of Bobbitt shears to make sure the date doesn't ask for anything back.

:gosh:

Am I giving admiration or affection!?!?

(today, now)

little wing without a doubt then mabye john h

that one chick......ummm damn whats her name? :hmmm: :hmmm: :bulb: foreman

IML Gear Cream!
I would make a comment here but would be banned for 1-3 days if I did.

PS: Little Wing can be my mommy anyday.

I wouldn't claim you if you were a golden fetus

awww thanks guys. see being playful pays off. my favorite girl would be shae she cracks me up so bad sometimes... n i'm not sure about minO :confused:

topolo said:
It is. Ugly, stupid and annoying. He hit the trifecta.

:funny:

True Story, he looks like a very intelligent person judging by that facial expression.

min0 lee & little wing

obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that girl VanessaNicole. She's very helpful and seems to be pretty knowledgeable. Really though, it call comes down to her avatar.

CowPimp said:
I like that girl VanessaNicole. She's very helpful and seems to be pretty knowledgeable. Really though, it call comes down to her avatar.

I agree, even though its probably not her though...

mino/little/cheetoes

whats the name of the wolf chick?....she's a fitness competitor too. Her photo gallery had some great pics of her shooting.

I vote for her, but I can't remember her name...she's been her a while though...:eek::)

I3igbadwolf?

Back