• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Penis reduction?

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At 10 5/8 inches, many women find me uncomfortably large inside of them. Anyone know of a good doctor for penis reduction surgery?

ForemanRules said:
At 10 5/8 inches, many women find me uncomfortably large inside of them. Anyone know of a good doctor for penis reduction surgery?

Just take off the strapon and be happy with your natural 5 inches.

ForemanRules said:

Larana Bobbit...

Good advice so far, keep it comming.

they'll cut it, remove a section and reattatch it from the base back near your ass. get a big freezer and make lots of ice. then call dr.s and request to speak with satisfied customers.... then interview their wives. good luck.

Little Wing said:
is he not circumsized :confused:
No, he just doesn't bathe frequently.

I had mine reduced down to 9 inches, it was the smallest they could make it safely. well you should expect alot of pain. I dont think I would do it again!

Last edited:
here's foreman just prior to surgery

ForemanRules said:
Good advice so far, keep it comming.

Try to fuck her with a limp Dick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DOMS said:
He who sacrifices penis length for a woman's desire deserves neither.

Haha, what's the real quote? Something like he who sacrifices liberty for temporary security deerves neither?

john h is that you?

ForemanRules said:
Now I know your'e lying cause any man is going to round his real size up to the nearest quarter inch no matter how big it already sounds, like say mines 8 3/8 I'd say it's 8 1/2 just to sound bigger:finger:

Myth Busted

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
Now I know your'e lying cause any man is going to round his real size up to the nearest quarter inch no matter how big it already sounds, like say mines 8 3/8 I'd say it's 8 1/2 just to sound bigger:finger:

Myth Busted
Man it must be great to only have a average 8 3/8 member.

CowPimp said:
Haha, what's the real quote? Something like he who sacrifices liberty for temporary security deerves neither?

Close: T[SIZE=-1]hose who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.[/SIZE]

DOMS said:
Close: T[SIZE=-1]hose who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.[/SIZE]
WRONG.........
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

dg806 said:
WRONG.........
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Okay, I had the right idea. Heh.

DOMS said:

So you deserve neither. :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Where's Jodi when you need her. Jodi ban this fool for another day.

;)

Maybe in this case "your penis is too big" is just a polite way of saying "you suck at this, so get off me."

Back