• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the difference between WHEY Isolate and concentrate??

lightout

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And is isolate better then concentrate if yes why? i am taking concentrate right now and i find it working good

Isolate to my knowledge is almost all whey protein and concentrate is like 80% whey protein, As a result ioslate costs more.

Isolate is more refined taking out some of the carbs and fats giving a higher protein content, therefore it costs more money

Not trying to advertise an online supplement company with the previous post. Just thought the article was good. Don't take it as spam.

cg18862 said:
Not trying to advertise an online supplement company with the previous post. Just thought the article was good. Don't take it as spam.
:banned: It is a good little article though

Concentrate is more cost effective. But it has more carbs, and can cause gastro-intestinal upset in some people.

Concentrate has a little more fat and carbs, but it's still pretty good post w/o. IMO
If you read the label of certain protein powders they have whey concentrate among their blend.

Back