• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting checked out in public

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm just curious, do you guys often get checked out in public? I just though i'd create this thread because i see it all the time. I was at the beach the other day and i saw so many guys checking out all the chicks walking across them. I also caught quite a few women looking at me when i was walking along the shoreline or playing volleyball with my friends.

Ladies - How do you feel when guys check you out in public? Does it make you uncomfortable or does it boost your self esteem? Do you often get looked at when you're at the beach, wearing certain clothes or just all the time? Do you like it when attractive guys check you out but not when a non-attractive guy is?

Guys - I know it's pretty rare for girls to check you out, but i'm pretty sure you all love it when they do since i always do from my experience. Did you notice any difference before you trained and after you trained (2+ years later). Do you get more attention? If a certain girl keeps looking at you but looks away when you look at her, do you have the sudden urge to approach her?

Discuss!

The police seem to check me out but I doubt it is for a positive reason.

I am horrible about checking out girls. I stare like shit and don't mean to. It's terrible. I feel like a jackass, but dammit I can't help it.

I never really notice that I get checked out much, but I catch the occasional glance. I think women are better at hiding it. When I was in Europe a few summers ago my dad told me that I got checked out quite often and I never really even noticed it. It's a nice ego boost, but I don't get too cocky about it.

CowPimp said:
I am horrible about checking out girls. I stare like shit and don't mean to. It's terrible. I feel like a jackass, but dammit I can't help it.

I never really notice that I get checked out much, but I catch the occasional glance. I think women are better at hiding it. When I was in Europe a few summers ago my dad told me that I got checked out quite often and I never really even noticed it. It's a nice ego boost, but I don't get too cocky about it.

Ya, i agree. Women are very good at hiding it, especially if they are wearing sunglasses. I don't mind getting checked out because i guess it shows that i'm at least decent looking compared to the average joe but i don't get cocky like you said.

CowPimp said:

I stare all the time too and never realize it.

Maybe I get checked out when I don't have my shirt on, but that is probably because I am so pale. Sometimes I think I am pretty tanned, but then compared to everyone else, I'm super white.

fufu said:
I stare all the time too and never realize it.

Maybe I get checked out when I don't have my shirt on, but that is probably because I am so pale. Sometimes I think I am pretty tanned, but then compared to everyone else, I'm super white.
Racist

Yes. Often.

shiznit2169 said:
I'm just curious, do you guys often get checked out in public? I also caught quite a few women looking at me when i was walking along the shoreline or playing volleyball with my friends.

shiznit2169 said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :banned: :banned: :banned:

shiznit2169 said:
Be more specific, my friend

Is it often you get checked out or often you check them out.
Well, your post in entitled, "Getting checked out in public."

I'm not super-model material, but I get checked out pretty much every day. I go to a lot of clients, often with girls that have never seen me before, or see me rarely. It also happens a lot in public.

Here are two I've posted before (older one's, but still valid). They go a bit beyond "checking out":

A few months ago I stepped out onto the front steps of the building that I work in to make a phone call on my cell. As I was talking on the phone this car pulls up with four very hot looking girls who looked to be from 18 to 23 years old. Three of the girls exited the car. Two of the girls were leaving and the third way saying her goodbyes. Then, as the two girls started to walk away, the third girl (about 18 years old) looks up at me and whipped up her shirt showing me her very full and nearly gravity-defying breasts. Then she smiled, got into the car, and drove away.

Screw body fat percentages.
Screw arm, waist, and chest measurements.
Screw max lifting weights.

A very hot, very young, nubile girl flashed me.

Yep, I think my bodybuilding is coming along just fine...
I was at lunch (grilled chicken, vegies, and a diet Dr. Pepper) and reading a book (on anatomy and physiology) at a local food court when this rather good looking girl sits down at the table next to mine. I glance up at the movement then continued on with my lunch. A few moments later I heard someone say "excuse me". It took me a moment to figure out that my attention was being sought. I looked up and found that girl was staring at me. It turns out that she just finished a bit of shopping. She had been trying to find the right perfume for herself. She wanted to get my opinion on the various perfumes that she had had sprayed on various parts of her body and wanted to get my opinion if she had purchased the best one. Needless to say...scratch that, this needs to be said: I spent the better part of an hour smelling various parts of her body. It turns out that she is also 18 years old. What is it with 18 year olds and me? Oh, and by the way, her name is Valerie and she used to do gymnastics.

God I love being alive! Viva bodybuilding!!!

Last edited:
Yes, bodybuilding gets you checked out.

No, it won't be a deciding factor if you plan on getting laid.

italian men are fun to check out.... and all the other ones too pretty much :) but women are very observant. we can check you out pretty well without you even noticing it. if you look at us n we are blushing you just got checked out n we liked what we saw. :)

min0 lee said:
Must you be so loud!:)

You grew bigger, that's not the same one is it?
He stole it from BigDly

shiznit2169 said:
In class today two girls were making comments about my body ( I think I was intended to hear them) , the class is 28+ women and myself....to be honest I really had no idea what to do or say.

ForemanRules said:
In class today two girls were making comments about my body ( I think I was intended to hear them) , the class is 28+ women and myself....to be honest I really had no idea what to do or say.

You're so lucky to have girls in your classes :(

****************** Egotistical Thread Alert *********************

DOMS said:
Your upset because the only person that checks you out is that creepy homeless guy.

:(

If someone is checking me out, I assume that I have a booger hanging out of my nose.

Back