• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Blowjob Follies

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The problem with oral sex is that it???s like writing. When done right, it???s amazing, but there are just so many ways it can go wrong, and when it goes wrong, it???s just not worth it. These are some of my funnier blow job stories.

Say it, Don???t Spray it

High school was the first time I realized that blow jobs would be a painful pleasure. I was dating a girl from another school in my area. Besides being one of the hottest girls I???ve ever known, she was also one of the very first girls to give me head. We were both new at it, and she liked me to courtesy tap. This was because I had convinced her that--I???m not making this up--it wasn???t ???real‿ oral sex as long as I didn???t come in her mouth. Aren???t 17 year old girls funny?

The first few dozen times she went down on me I courtesy tapped just like she asked. One time we were in my car, parked right out front of her house because I was dropping her off after a date. Instead of a kiss goodnight, I suggested she blow me goodnight. She thought this was a brilliant idea.

I quickly got carried away with the risk and thrill of having her suck my dick twenty yards away from her house where her father, who I hated, was waiting for her to come home. I was lost in the sexual ecstasy of the dangerous youthful blowjob when I heard her let out a little yelp. She immediately sat up, her mouth half open, full of splooge, the excess dripping off her chin, and uttered a muffled,

Then she spit the come all over my face. Sprayed it all over me.

I was still recovering from getting my own jism spat into my own face as she jumped out of my car and sprinted into her house. I quickly drove off. I had no desire to face her rifle-wielding father with my face covered in her spit and my sperm.

Once I was out of imminent danger, I couldn???t help but laugh, even though I had no idea that this would only be the first in a long line of strange blowjob incidents.

Miss Chokesondick

One girl I was dating the summer after I graduated high school, ???Jayne,‿ had never given head before she started seeing me. Now, my experience has taught me that whenever a girl tells me she ???doesn???t normally give head,‿ she inevitably ends up giving me an incredible blow job. It???s the ones who say they never do it that do it the best. Jayne was the exception.

She was the absolute worst I???ve ever experienced. I???ve never even heard of girls worse at fellatio than Jayne. Her teeth were all over my dick, she had no rhythm, no enthusiasm, and had a mouth that mysteriously never got moist. It was awful.

IML Gear Cream!
It was a month of painstaking instruction before she finally got good enough that I didn???t just stop her after 5 minutes and tell her to jerk me off--she was that bad. After another month or so, she got good enough that she could at least come close to finishing me off by herself. Here???s the weirdest part: no matter how much she improved, she never moved her head. She kept her head still and I would have to move my hips. This was annoying, but I was patient with her because she was stunningly beautiful and I was still young enough to think I was in love (this was back when I thought I actually was capable of love).

One night she was doing a pretty good job and I got very enthused with my hip thrusts when I felt a warm, wet sensation on my crotch. I was laying on my back and I looked down and saw what looked like A LOT of splooge.

This confused me because even though I was close to coming, I didn???t think I had actually achieved orgasm. The come was chunky to the touch, very dark, and much more viscous than any semen that I???ve ever seen shoot out of my dick. My first though was that I she had given me some crazy hybrid VD that made my come all thick and chunky. I dismissed that, but my mind was still racing; I couldn???t figure out what could be wrong, so I said, ???What did you do to my dick?‿

She looked up at me. The expression on her face immediately gave it away:

"Oh my god--did you just throw up on my dick? Did you just VOMIT ON MY FUCKING DICK?"

I ended up dating her for another two years (beauty does strange things to the male mind), but she stopped going down on me and we just focused on vaginal sex from that point forward.

Bull???s-eye

The next incident was a few years later, in college, right after I had discovered the art of coming on a girls face. Even before I made the term ???dotting her eyes" famous, I was a fan of the facial.

As my climax approached, I moved her onto her back and pulled out just in time, covering her face with a solid 5-roper. Being the neophyte, I had no idea how to aim, and accidentally shot the first--and strongest--rope right in her eye. As I finished and collapsed, very happy with myself and proud of my prodigious paint job, I noticed the look of agony and pain on her face.

Tucker "Baby, are you OK? What???s wrong?‿
Girl "I...I can???t see???Jesus, it hurts???it???s burning.‿

IML Gear Cream!
I helped her scoop most of it out of her eye socket and, both of us still naked and sweaty, I led her into the bathroom where she washed her eye out for a good five minutes.

Apparently semen does not agree with the eye. I called her ???Red Eye‿ for the next few hours, until she got mad and refused to ever give me head again. Then I apologized profusely. She forgave me until she realized that she had ejaculate in her hair and had to wash it twice to get it all out. Needless to say, there were no more facials for her. After that, she swallowed every bit of my seed like a nun taking communion.

The Phantom Menace

One time when I was visiting some friends and family in DC, I went out drinking and ended up going home with a girl. I???ll be honest: this girl was not attractive. But she was into me, and she was there, and perhaps most importantly--she just gave off a blowjob vibe. You know the type; they aren???t good looking or exceptional in any way, but they just give off a look that says "I suck dick like I made it up.???

I was pretty drunk when we got back to her place, but that didn???t seem to faze her. We didn???t even make it to the bedroom. She grabbed me right as we came in the door, undid my pants as she pushed me onto her white sofa and knelt on the ground in front of me, working me right there in her living room.

My god was I right: She blew me away, literally and figuratively. She must have spent at least 20 minutes fellating me, never once taking her mouth off my penis, slurping at the exact right moments in the exact right places. She was so good my ankles even started sweating. God bless whoever taught her.

As soon as she finished, she went to the bathroom to wash out her mouth (she???s one of those), and I stood up to rifle through my pants pocket and get a condom when I saw the sofa: there was a HUGE skid mark prominently displayed on her WHITE sofa.

I laughed at first. Then I remembered that she drove me to her place???and she lived a good 30 minutes away from where I was staying. As the thought of having to hitchhike 45 miles walked through my mind, she appeared out of the bathroom. Fuck.

Thinking fast, I put my pants on the sofa and romantically whisked her into her bedroom, where I had to fuck her at least 3 or 4 times to get to go to sleep. Once she was safely out, I snuck out of her room and flipped the cushion.

Blowjob Betty

Those incidents were from back when I was young and cared about things like feelings and emotions. As I grew older and my soul became jaded, I realized that I could be an asshole and get away with it, so I became more risky with my blowjob activities.

Back