• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Male or Female?

lawl, I wondered the exact same thing when I saw that pic. Look at that neck!...among other things.

Robert DiMaggio said:
how about this one...

Damn! She's even ugly for a dude!

100% natural

See, if they wore black underwear, no bras, and got male looking haircuts, i doubt anybody would be able to tell the difference.

The strange thing is that the girl (right?) at the top of the page has the figue i'm going for, near enough.

That messes with my head a little :hmmm:

In those pics she looks more like a woman, but the photos at the top of the page still look like her head has been photoshopped on there :p.

I just dread to think...

Average gals get super-fucking-crazy once a month for obvious reasons. Let alone ones who can benchpress...well..me. And one or two of my friends. At once.

Ouch.

Masse2004003.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
so sick, 2 of teh ugliest hoes ive ever seen

Robert DiMaggio said:

omg, so hawt.

Fuck, she must have 19+ inch arms! Atleast her proportions make them look that big.

It looks like her forearm was burned.

IML Gear Cream!
check this one out....foreman,whats the 411 on this one:laugh:

FishOrCutBait said:
BS. thats a dude. A dude with long hair and lipstick.

:cry: what happened to this world

Oh my, look at her forearms!

Gazhole said:
See, if they wore black underwear, no bras, and got male looking haircuts, i doubt anybody would be able to tell the difference.

The strange thing is that the girl (right?) at the top of the page has the figue i'm going for, near enough.

That messes with my head a little :hmmm:

you want boobies :rocker:

Jeezus fawking Kryst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats just plain nasty!!!!!!

I guess the freakiness and size frenzy was extended to women!! GREAT, just fucking great!! More funkass looking freaks to yield more ammo to those who bash FBB! UGH!

... i don't know guys... come on now... a few pints.... a good few pints, the old pipes need cleaning... we've all don't it... haven't we???

No.. no..no..nooooo... you're right... that is sooo wrong!!.... with a capital 'F'

....i'll just go and slam my dick in the door a few times, just to teach myself a lesson!!

I guess she aint to fussed about ever having a boyfriend... wonder what she will look like in 20-30 years?

Back