• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Storage times (FRIDGE)

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are the maximum safe storage times of

Fresh boiled eggs
Thawed then cooked chiken breast
Cooked mince
Cooked rice
Cooked broccoli

Thinks thats about it :D

Chris

Martinogdenbsx said:
What are the maximum safe storage times of

Fresh boiled eggs
Thawed then cooked chiken breast
Cooked mince
Cooked rice
Cooked broccoli

Thinks thats about it :D

Chris

Chicken Breasts a week, same with rice and broccoli. I don't eat the other food so I don't know.

bigss75 said:
Chicken Breasts a week, same with rice and broccoli. I don't eat the other food so I don't know.

So if I cut rice, broccoli, and chicken breasts today (Sunday) they are good until next Sunday?

I always thought 4-5 days tops.

I always go A full week. If your really worried you could cook all your food and mix it then put the ones you won't eat untill later in the week in the freezer.

I always keep uncooked chicken breast in the fridge for up to 4 days. I hear all the time 48 hours max. Mind you I've been doing this for about 8 or 9 years and eat at least 2 chicken breasts a day and I haven't gotten food poisoning yet. I don't really consider myself lucky, I just consider some of the safety advice in today's day in age to be a bunch of bullshit.

It just seems ridiculous to me to only keep food in there for only 48 hours before you have to cook it. I don't like cooking food and eating it later, it doesn't taste as good.

but we are talking about cooked chicken breast not uncooked

A week cooked. I assemble my meals in tupperware and the meals that will be eaten later I put in the freezer.

My Mum gets really arsey with me, cus she has margerine/ eggs etc for her cake bakin in the fridge. For a while she used to throw my cooked food out after three days cus thats what they do where she works. I told her it was my food and that I'll eat it if its not stinking, she got arsey and told me that it would give me food poisoning because cooked food is only save in the fridge for 72 hrs. Hell if I get sickness and the shits I know why.

.... and on the point of broccoli why does microwave re-heated broccoli always give off a funny smell?

Back