• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Directions?

poods91

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I just decided to start taking creatine, but have been wondering if not for a while now, but today i just bought some and its called, "six star Body Fuel Advanced Creatine" and I'm not sure how to take it, like how much powder, and with how much water. The container says, "Mix 1 serving (1 rounded scoop) of six star Advanced Creatine with 175 mL of cold water and consume immediately. For best results, use for 8 weeks..."
Saying that, i have went on the internet, to many websites trying to read up on many different ways and types of taking it trying to find the best. I have read lots about the "Loading" phase, and "Maintenance" phase, but i don't really understand them, because they all say, to take amounts of the powder in grams, and i dont know how to measure grams. I also don't know when i should take it, because each site said different times, some said right before the workout, some said right after it, and some said spread it out during the day.
I don't know when i should take it or how much, and today i took it like 5 minutes before i began my workout and i did the directions it said on the bottle, but there was way to much powder for the amount of water (from my point of view.)
I was just wondering if any of you guys could tell me how much you take (in mL or cups) and with how much water, and what time related to your workout.

You take the scoop and get it full of the powdery substance in your container. In this scoop is approx. 5 grams of creatine monohydrate (which is what you are looking for). Take 10 grams a day, 5 before you workout and 5 after. Why? Creatine gives you energy and allows you to do more work in your workout, so taking it before your workout seems reasonable. Why after? You use creatine in your body when you work out so you need to replenish it when you finish. Loading stage? I don't believe in the loading stage. However, if you were doing this then you would: For one week take 20 grams of creatine monohydrate a day 1. 10 grams when you wake up 2. 10 grams right after workout. After the one week follow the 10 gram a day schedule I set above. Creatine is good, use it correctly and you will see a difference. Good Luck!

ok thanks.
and for the loading stage, do you just take 10 grams when you wake up, and 10 after the workout, and none before?
and how much water/fluid do i mix it with?

lmao this is still not the supps forum :rofl: :laugh:

hey. i put it in there too
first i put it in the other one, then in this one, then the supps
cuz i started in the other, then like 10 mins later, no reply, so i put it in this one
then in the first one i put it in, there was a reply saying, supps. so i put it there too
haha:D

so you made like 5diff. threads? :rofl: :laugh: lol nice atleast some1 will see atleast one of em and answer your question lol

btw, make sure you drink plenty water :D ...you will know when your drinking enogh when your urin is clear :D

yup, i know
ive already drank like 7 glasses since i got home from the gym (about 4 hours ago)
have to take a bathroom break too much haha

poods91 said:
ok thanks.
and for the loading stage, do you just take 10 grams when you wake up, and 10 after the workout, and none before?
and how much water/fluid do i mix it with?

READ THE LABEL... all of this shit is on there

it says 175 mL of water with one scoop
but thats not enough water in my opinion, because theres powder that didnt get mixed, and it seems like a waste

Back