• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can anyone recommend a good meal replacement?

strofan

Go stros
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to gain muscle, and lose body fat at the same time. (More emphasis on the latter.) I'm generally very busy throughout the day, so skipping meals has become a very bad habit for me (I've heard it destroys your metabolism). Also, i'm a vegetarian, so i cant have any meat protein either. I'm completley dependent on supplements. Can anyone please recommend any good meal replacements with a good $/Serving ratio? I'm a full time college student, so the more economical, the better. Thank you.

Last edited:
strofan said:
I'm trying to gain muscle, and lose body fat at the same time. (More emphasis on the latter.) I'm generally very busy throughout the day, so skipping meals has become a very bad habit for me (I've heard it destroys your metabolism). Also, i'm a vegetarian, so i cant have any meat protein either. I'm completley dependent on supplements. Can anyone please recommend any good meal replacements with a good $/Serving ratio? I'm a full time college student, so the more economical, the better. Thank you.

Champion has a pretty good meal replacement with good ratios.
http://www.taylorsnutrition.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1862

I like Prolab's Lean Max Complex

Back