• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gynecomastia, anyone?

pumpthatiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody here have gyno? How do you guys deal with it? It's very very frustrating to me sometimes that my long-term goal is to have a body like will smith (I, Robot) and I'm very motivated to get there, but realizing I can never quite get a body like that just destroys my motivation. Just thinking that no matter what my bodyfat % is, I'll never be able to get great looking pecs...

Just taking my frustation out, sorry...

Anybody wanna share some experiences, or give some advice?

P.S. I can't afford surgery.

I have a slight bit on my right side. It has been going away gradually, and I'm 19. I just try not to be so self concious of it.

I feel the big lump under my nipples, it's hard for me to believe that lump will just disappear overtime...

I have a little. This does just go away right? 17 here btw

pumpthatiron said:
I feel the big lump under my nipples, it's hard for me to believe that lump will just disappear overtime...

Well it does! Some more than others.

My chest is not perfect. When I was really really skinny ( 6'2" @ 160 lbs) my chest looked funny, cuz it wasn't flat. I guess it was fat from my puberty. I was ashamed of letting others see my pecs and I wore t-shirts even at the beach! Today after a long time working out my chest has improved a lot. It's not perfect, still doesn't look flat like I want, I have fat that keeps it from looking like I want, but I'm not giving up man. Like someone said, don't be so self concious of it. Keep on working out, do cardio and adjust your diet, so you can burn fat and gain more muscle. Do like I did. I focused on my chest (since it was what I wanted to improve the most) and I still work my chest twice a week. One day I do certain exercises and the next day I change some exercises. Also, if you see that one exercise is working for you, stick to that one and change the ones that you feel are not working for you.

Good luck bro and don't give up.

Like the Adidas comercial: "Impossible nothing"

I had some when i was 16/17 and it went away on its own.

I got some when I was like 14, seems to me it went away in a matter of months if I remember right.

IML Gear Cream!
most teenagers get it during puberty between 14 and 18 and they feel like hard lumps under your nipples,i had them for a good year and they went away accordingly

HANG IN THERE

You'll be fine :thumbup:

There is still a good chance it will go away. Don't lose your motivation because of this. Keep training hard and eating right; that will reduce the look of it for now. As your hormones settle down a little bit things will hopefully iron out.

my brother has it now and he's 13 years old his are HUUUUGE

any of the experienced members wanna share the knowledge?

pumpthatiron said:
Does anybody here have gyno? How do you guys deal with it? It's very very frustrating to me sometimes that my long-term goal is to have a body like will smith (I, Robot) and I'm very motivated to get there, but realizing I can never quite get a body like that just destroys my motivation. Just thinking that no matter what my bodyfat % is, I'll never be able to get great looking pecs...

Just taking my frustation out, sorry...

Anybody wanna share some experiences, or give some advice?

P.S. I can't afford surgery.

just :suicide: yourself. problem solved

suck it up, stop bitching, live with it, it will go away

Wow, you people are assholes. Leave the guy alone.

musclepump said:
Gyno is something that can always be removed with surgery if worst comes to worst.

He says he can't afford surgery. Anyways he is still young so there is a chance it will go away, and if not, I'm sure surgery would be a viable option for him sometime down the road.

IML Gear Cream!
i had exactly that when i was in my later years of high school. One my nipples was larger and puffier and had that hard ring of flesh under it. It worried me for awhile and i was kinda apprehensive to ever take my shirt off, even though i had a nice physique. It went away with time, and i totally forgot about it until just now (3 or so years later). It's nothing to be worried about. Just keep working hard in the gym controlling the parts of your body you have control over, and once your growth spurt and maturing are over, the rest of the awkward parts of your body will take care of themselves.

Hah i never thought about that.... I have the same thing but never really put a name on it, i just thought my body was storing fat in the wrong place... -sigh

Yer i look like i have a constant nipple erection haha, other then that my physique is pretty darn good

i don't really care <_<

Hah i never thought about that.... I have the same thing but never really put a name on it, i just thought my body was storing fat in the wrong place... -sigh

Yer i look like i have a constant nipple erection haha, other then that my physique is pretty darn good

i don't really care <_<

CowPimp said:
Wow, you people are assholes. Leave the guy alone.

Not really,we tell it how it is and he asks for the main members of the forum's opinion :lame:

Martinogdenbsx said:
Not really,we tell it how it is and he asks for the main members of the forum's opinion :lame:

You were helpful Martin. viet_jon and kenwood were the assholes I was referring too. Sorry, I should've just said that.

pumpthatiron sorry for bein a prick. I'm dealing with puberty gyno myself but its not real bad :) .

I have it as well. I've had it for the last 4 or so years.
I am 18 now, 19 in Jan.
Hoping it will go away with time and if I lower my bf % to under 10%, maybe that will do the trick...who knows.
Just know you are not alone. Many guys have it.

Martinogdenbsx said:

Sorry that's not what I meant, I appreciate you help but I was just trying to get some more people to comment on it...

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Back