• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids&Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall Dog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading an article online form the Wasington Post, I see that a person with the right know how can change chem. make up of steroids. Does anyone know what the laws are on this. Two years ago I was busted for Meth production. So it is not illegal to have all the items to make Meth, but once you start the process is when it becomes illegal. Where can I find the laws about Steroids.

Wall Dog said:
After reading an article online form the Wasington Post, I see that a person with the right know how can change chem. make up of steroids. Does anyone know what the laws are on this. Two years ago I was busted for Meth production. So it is not illegal to have all the items to make Meth, but once you start the process is when it becomes illegal. Where can I find the laws about Steroids.
this thread will b deleted i bet, u need the powders to make gear, that is illegal in itself

kicka19 said:
this thread will b deleted i bet, u need the powders to make gear, that is illegal in itself

Well it is not illegal to learn. A persons right to learn is protected in america by the very first law Freedom of Speech. :thumb:

Owning powder is illegal, and you will be charged with dealing unless you are damn lucky.

Owning trenbolone conversion supplies is not illegal, conversion for useage is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back