• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Date Jessica Biel

She is definitly one of the best looking women in hollywood. Loved her in Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Nice white shirt.

Double D said:
She is definitly one of the best looking women in hollywood. Loved her in Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Nice white shirt.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

pm_JessicaBiel_TheTexasChainsawMassacre_1of3.jpg
My bid $10.

....but are they real??? Dun dun dun!

I would say yes. Shes still very young and that body is smokin.

Question is, is she going to come to Hawaii to go on that date cause I ain't leaving here for nobody.

Double D said:
Not a chance...Martha Plimpton is 100x hotter

prev36.jpg

ForemanRules said:
Not a chance...Martha Plimpton is 100x hotter

prev36.jpg

She was good in Parenthood.

She's hot, but i can't imagine paying big bucks for just a date .. unless i knew i was going to get laid.

shiznit2169 said:
She's hot, but i can't imagine paying big bucks for just a date .. unless i knew i was going to get laid.
Good Lord...

She's selling herself for a girl who lost her leg. How many celebrities would do that? Hell, how many non-celebrities would do that?

She's pretty fucking cool in my book.

DOMS said:
Good Lord...

She's selling herself for a girl who lost her leg. How many celebrities would do that? Hell, how many non-celebrities would do that?

She's pretty fucking cool in my book.

She's selling herself for money to help the girl who lost her leg. It isn't exactly selling yourself if it's just a dinner and a movie. Big deal. A lot of celebrities would do that and i have heard of some in the past.

"The Sexiest Woman Alive" urges listeners to support the event and says: "I intend to submit a very special auction item as my contribution to the evening."

I like the way that sounds. I got 5 on it.

shiznit2169 said:
She's selling herself for money to help the girl who lost her leg. It isn't exactly selling yourself if it's just a dinner and a movie. Big deal. A lot of celebrities would do that and i have heard of some in the past.
By your attitude, I suspect it's more than you've ever done. :dwnthumb:

IML Gear Cream!
The thing that would suck is it would not just be you and Jessica Biel. It would be you, Jessica and a gazillian of her bodyguards. I would rather take the girl with the bum leg, probably a lot more fun. Famous people are a bore.
:yawn:

Bakerboy said:
I would rather take the girl with the bum leg, probably a lot more fun. Famous people are a bore.
:yawn:

The girl who lost her leg is actually pretty good looking from the pictures they have shown on the news

DOMS said:
By your attitude, I suspect it's more than you've ever done. :dwnthumb:

:laugh:

You just hit your low point with the other tools on the boards. You don't know anything about me and you're the one that needs an attitude check. I'm sure foreman will give you the wikipedia link since that is the only source you use to support whatever claims you have when discussing topics on hand.

I always thought you were a cool and respectable member DOMS, but lately you have proved otherwise.

Seems like a strange way to raise money for a woman who lost her leg on a date of sorts, almost sick. But when money is needed, I guess thats how it goes.

shiznit2169 said:
how much do you usually pay??

shiznit2169 said:
:laugh:

You just hit your low point with the other tools on the boards. You don't know anything about me and you're the one that needs an attitude check. I'm sure foreman will give you the wikipedia link since that is the only source you use to support whatever claims you have when discussing topics on hand.

I always thought you were a cool and respectable member DOMS, but lately you have proved otherwise.

You need to re-read my post. I used phases like "By your attitude" and "suspect."

I spend a lot of my free time helping other people (with nearly anything) and my first response to her efforts was to recognize that she's trying to help another. You don't seem to see it, so it's fair to assume that you don't appreciate the charity of others. Either because you've not received it (you say you're well-to-do) and/or because you don't give it. :shrug:

Tough Old Man said:
She's a tramp.....

Jessica_Biel_3.jpg

What kind of girl washes herself in the sink? Image you invite the girl over and you find her squished into your sink! Get out, get out, get out and take your bad habits with you!:finger:

DOMS said:
You need to re-read my post. I used phases like "By your attitude" and "suspect."

I spend a lot of my free time helping other people (with nearly anything) and my first response to her efforts was to recognize that she's trying to help another. You don't seem to see it, so it's fair to assume that you don't appreciate the charity of others. Either because you've not received it (you say you're well-to-do) and/or because you don't give it. :shrug:

You're overreacting. I was never against the fact she is willing to sell herself for a date to the highest bidder to help the girl who lost her leg. I applaud her for that. I was simply stating, in my opinion, that i would personally never pay to go on a date with a celebrity in general. Again, some people would give up all they have to be able to talk to her and have a date. In my case, i could care less.

As far as charitable organizations go, i was actually a member of the National Honor Society in high school and we were involved in many charities throughout the year. We had to complete 200+ hours of service time. So, like i said, you do not know anything about me so don't assume i have not given nor recieved it based on a comment i said.

Back