• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who put these motherfucking snakes, on this motherfucking plane

Skate67

...And justice for all.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
snakes_800x600.jpg

Discuss.

did you take your medication today?

at my kids summer program thursdays are fishing days. they say the instructor sounds just like S.L.J. :) " if you lose your bait you WILL swim the canal!"

It's gonna be a cult classic you'll see, you know why? The genius is in the simplistic title "Snakes On A Plane" you know what you're getting no need to guess like if you had never heard of a movie "Brokeback Mountain" you might start to watch it expecting mountain climbers trying to conquer a tough mountain and then your whole world is tossed to shit when you see two macho cowboys tonguing down each other and not their horses as you had maybe expected before that!!!!:lol: I'm a bit wasted

I think, but I haven't done anything yet??????

what's wrong with samuel l jackson's nose?

IML Gear Cream!
squanto said:
lol thats a good one, hadnt seen that yet.
Im sure forman will be posting it before long, so your bound to see it again!

Little Wing said:
did you take your medication today?

at my kids summer program thursdays are fishing days. they say the instructor sounds just like S.L.J. :) " if you lose your bait you WILL swim the canal!"

My kind of guy... Your kids need a father figure - :lol:

maniclion said:
It's gonna be a cult classic you'll see, you know why? The genius is in the simplistic title "Snakes On A Plane" you know what you're getting no need to guess like if you had never heard of a movie "Brokeback Mountain" you might start to watch it expecting mountain climbers trying to conquer a tough mountain and then your whole world is tossed to shit when you see two macho cowboys tonguing down each other and not their horses as you had maybe expected before that!!!!:lol: I'm a bit wasted
Snakes on a plane, I cant think of a more homosexual scenario. Thousands of feet from the ground, locked with "snakes".

Vieope said:
Snakes on a plane, I cant think of a more homosexual scenario. Thousands of feet from the ground, locked with "snakes".
how about bigdyl and topolo holding hands and skipping down the street!

First of all had did a plane from Hawaii get a shitload of snakes on it? It's a felony to have a snake in Hawaii.

MyK said:
Im sure forman will be posting it before long, so your bound to see it again!
013536_giant_rolleyes.gif

maniclion said:
First of all had did a plane from Hawaii get a shitload of snakes on it? It's a felony to have a snake in Hawaii.

Some guy put a time release capsule with snakes in it on the plane in hopes of killing a witness. I donno why he didnt put one of those time release thingys that blows stuff up on it instead...

st240 your avatar is the best...haha

ST240 said:
Some guy put a time release capsule with snakes in it on the plane in hopes of killing a witness. I donno why he didnt put one of those time release thingys that blows stuff up on it instead...

Snakes don't trigger bomb alarms.

Back