• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vegas!

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I leave for Vegas tomorrow to get ready to play in the World Series of Poker. Should be fun. Unfortunately, I'm on a contest diet... so that'll be rough.

musclepump said:
I leave for Vegas tomorrow to get ready to play in the World Series of Poker. Should be fun. Unfortunately, I'm on a contest diet... so that'll be rough.
Good luck! :thumbs:

musclepump said:

No cheat meals. :finger:

musclepump said:
Im sorry. Its gonna be about 120 degrees at midnight, it was 115 over here today

Should be bitchin in them air conditioned cacinos. HEY, do good so we rednecks can see you on the TV

Good Luck

Go all in first hand LOL

FishOrCutBait said:
Im sorry. Its gonna be about 120 degrees at midnight, it was 115 over here today

Should be bitchin in them air conditioned cacinos. HEY, do good so we rednecks can see you on the TV

Forecast says 108! And, hey, "It's a dry heat," right? ha ha...

DOMS said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was a framer! I worked 12 hours that day. :) I usually worked from 6AM - 2PM, but we had a client that had a rush job.

Framing is the hardest work I've done.

That must have been hell, you must have drank gallons of water. You must have had one nasty sunburn.

JordanMang said:
Framing is the hardest work I've done.

I worked on houses for the rich. The smallest house that I worked on was 4400 sq. ft., and the largest was 20,000. This was the home for the owner of the Imperial Palace.

musclepump said:

Good luck on your game of strip poker. :thumb:

Damn, that's crazy. We work on pretty large houses 2,000+ is pretty standard it gets up too 3500. All their around here is land and rich white baptist with nothing but God and houses to spend their money on.

JordanMang said:
Damn, that's crazy. We work on pretty large houses 2,000+ is pretty standard it gets up too 3500. All their around here is land and rich white baptist with nothing but God and houses to spend their money on.

The houses that I worked on, for the most part, were in the north west side of Las Vegas. The 20,000 sq. ft. house in on Eastern I believe (it's been a while).

Well, I've never been to Vegas. Had the oppertunity to go a couple times on vacations etc, but why do I want to go to sin city when I'm not old enough to engage in any sin? And I don't want to hear that "fun for kids" shit. I want to get drunk and gamble too. Something about going to a desert just to jump into a big pool doesn't seem like a vacation to me.

IML Gear Cream!
JordanMang said:
Well, I've never been to Vegas. Had the oppertunity to go a couple times on vacations etc, but why do I want to go to sin city when I'm not old enough to engage in any sin? And I don't want to hear that "fun for kids" shit. I want to get drunk and gamble too. Something about going to a desert just to jump into a big pool doesn't seem like a vacation to me.

That's blasphemy and horseshit wrapped into one. Las Vegas is NOT fun for kids unless mommy and daddy are slipping them White Russians.

Good Luck, Musclepump. You should start a thread and update us daily.

Doublebase said:
Good Luck, Musclepump. You should start a thread and update us daily.

:confused:

Good luck, MP!

Back