• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Forced child support should be illegal

I wholeheartedly disagree. If you have sex, then you need to be prepared to take care of a kid if your condom breaks or you don't use them. You shouldn't just be able to "pawn" you kid off on the mother.

I think alimony is a crock of shit in a lot of cases though; not always, however.

kuso said:
In the case where the breadwinner is the supporting parent, I agree. Otherwise it is a losers opinion.

..........and your grammar is that of Forest Gump.

True Story, foreman doesn't want to support me. :(

kuso said:
Sorry; I was attempting to dumb myself down to fit in with the meat-head lifters.
:rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:

"Forced" child support doesn't really work. And yes it should be forced.

JordanMang said:
"Forced" child support doesn't really work. And yes it should be forced.
Sorry this thread is for adults only son. :)

ForemanRules said:
Sorry this thread is for adults only son. :)

Sorry, you've never been affected by child support or the lack there of. I think I do have say in the matter.

CowPimp said:
I wholeheartedly disagree. If you have sex, then you need to be prepared to take care of a kid if your condom breaks or you don't use them. You shouldn't just be able to "pawn" your kid off on the mother.

I think alimony is a crock of shit in a lot of cases though; not always, however.

If its YOUR child, then why can't you decide on the an abortion choice...getting one or not getting one....right b/c it's her body. If its her body and her choice, then why isn't it her responsibility?

I am not supporting dead beat dads....I would never be that guy, but most dads (good ones too) gets SCREWED in divorce hearings...child support, alamony, 50% of the assets, NO KIDS custody, (only visits...which sometimes HAVE to be supervised).

She gets all of that for being a wife/mom...sometimes not working one day. She gets to continue her maintained "lifestyle" at his cost. That means if she was married to a millionaire, he has to provide her with alamony to allow her to live the same type of luxury lifestyle.:mad:

My favorite line is when they dad brings up that she never worked...then she says "I've been raising YOUR children":laugh:

JordanMang said:
Sorry, you've never been affected by child support or the lack there of. I think I do have say in the matter.
I was a orphan till 2 so I doubt you have anything at 16 to teach me son.
My bet is your mom is a cunt .

I have been paying csa since my daughter was one, she is coming up for eighteen this christmas.I agree that you should pay and i always have but it has pissed me off in the past when i know that my ex has been fiddling the state by working all the hours and then still claiming.I think that if you are man enough to have a kid then you should be man enough to support them.

ForemanRules said:
no doubt #34

ForemanRules said:
Stop knocking up teenage girls and you'd have no problem in the first place.

CowPimp said:
I wholeheartedly disagree. If you have sex, then you need to be prepared to take care of a kid if your condom breaks or you don't use them. You shouldn't just be able to "pawn" you kid off on the mother.

Birth control is the woman's responsibility, so if the condom breaks and she is not on the pill or fixed, it is her fault and, thus, the man is absolved of any wrongdoing.

lnvanry said:
If its YOUR child, then why can't you decide on the an abortion choice...getting one or not getting one....right b/c it's her body. If its her body and her choice, then why isn't it her responsibility?

It's both of their responsibilities. Don't fuck a woman that doesn't believe in abortion if you can't accept the fact that she might not agree with it when the time comes. You should both have to agree on abortion in my opinion. You both consented, or got drunk enough, to have sex, so you should both have to decide one way or the other. If you can't agree, then you need to talk about it until you do.

I also don't buy the "her body" bullshit. The kid has it's own DNA, and half of it is from daddy. Also, suicide is illegal, so society obviously has a problem with mortally wounding one's body.

I am not supporting dead beat dads....I would never be that guy, but most dads (good ones too) gets SCREWED in divorce hearings...child support, alamony, 50% of the assets, NO KIDS custody, (only visits...which sometimes HAVE to be supervised).

She gets all of that for being a wife/mom...sometimes not working one day. She gets to continue her maintained "lifestyle" at his cost. That means if she was married to a millionaire, he has to provide her with alamony to allow her to live the same type of luxury lifestyle.:mad:

My favorite line is when they dad brings up that she never worked...then she says "I've been raising YOUR children":laugh:

I hear you there. That's why I specified that I think alimony is bullshit in a lot of cases. Maybe not sometimes. I mean, if the woman has been a housewife her entire life then she is going to have serious trouble getting a job that supports her and a child worth a damn in today's market. I don't necessarily believe that she should have to be provided the same standard of living as she had before, but she needs enough that your kid has a decent living environment if she wins custody of the child (And she will).

The whole custody thing is totally jacked a lot of times too. Thankfully when my parents split they always allowed joint custody. Parents need to stop thinking of their children as possesions. Children need to see both parents. Dad is more than just a penis with money; he should be an important part of the kid's upbringing.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
Birth control is the woman's responsibility, so if the condom breaks and she is not on the pill or fixed, it is her fault and, thus, the man is absolved of any wrongdoing.

:eek: WOW!

I like toast that is crispy on the outside yet fluffy on the inside resulting in one big happylicious meal. Life is like toast of this sort. And so it follows, so is child support. Eat your fucking toast.

ForemanRules said:

What does that mean? Until 2? What relevance does that play? Do you have any memories from age 2? No. And my bet is you're getting whiped out by your wife, because you don't know how to handle your shit.

JordanMang said:
What does that mean? Until 2? What relevance does that play? Do you have any memories from age 2? No. And my bet is you're getting whiped out by your wife, because you don't know how to handle your shit.

Ouch!

Decker said:
I like toast that is crispy on the outside yet fluffy on the inside resulting in one big happylicious meal. Life is like toast of this sort. And so it follows, so is child support. Eat your fucking toast.
:funny: priceless!! :funny:

Only Foreman would hate women and start threads like this because his daughter was a mistake and he blames his wife/gf

if a "man" has a problem paying child support all you have to do is take him to court n have his parental rights revoked. then the child is solely your child and he owes nothing.... he has no right to consider himself the childs father anymore and that is official. then you tell the shitbag to get lost n stay lost.

none of the men i know that pay child support resent it. guess i'm choosy about who my friends are.

JordanMang said:
What does that mean? Until 2? What relevance does that play? Do you have any memories from age 2? No. And my bet is you're getting whiped out by youri wife, because you don't know how to handle your shit.
That's it!!! I am cutting off your child support as of now.

shiznit2169 said:
Only Foreman would hate women and start threads like this because his daughter was a mistake and he blames his wife/gf
I love you, without you I just don't know what I would do.

ForemanRules said:
That's it!!! I am cutting off your child support as of now.

If their was some in the first place.

Back