• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injured!!!!

Richie1888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was in the gym this morning and I was millitary pressing at about my 6 rep max. On my second set feeling good just done my sixth rep, I brought the bar down with terrible technic and I could feel the numbness followed by the burning you get when you pull a muscle bad. I left the gym cause I couldnt do anything else, and had a warm bath.But im absolutely ragging cause it was my own fault and now im at least out the gym till monday. And im left with this pain everytime I take a deep breath.

just wanted a rant about it

Ice it and take it easy. Don't go back until the pain is gone, you might want to see a doctor if it remains painful.

Richie1888 said:
was in the gym this morning and I was millitary pressing at about my 6 rep max. On my second set feeling good just done my sixth rep, I brought the bar down with terrible technic and I could feel the numbness followed by the burning you get when you pull a muscle bad. I left the gym cause I couldnt do anything else, and had a warm bath.But im absolutely ragging cause it was my own fault and now im at least out the gym till monday. And im left with this pain everytime I take a deep breath.

just wanted a rant about it

First of all, what muscle did you pull?

Secondly, you do not use heat (warm bath) on a pulled muscle, the first 48 hours, ice it!

thanks for the advice guys ive been icing for a few days

that was my first night back tonight felt really good it strangley went to well if u know what i mean.

it was in my delt region under my right shoulder blade

Richie1888 said:
thanks for the advice guys ive been icing for a few days

that was my first night back tonight felt really good it strangley went to well if u know what i mean.

it was in my delt region under my right shoulder blade
Youre gonna have to have surgery. You will never be the same again.:thumb:

Back