• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Front loading with PH's

onswole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I would like to get your take on this question. I'm about to start a 10 week cycle of 500mg TestE. Now, IF ANY, which one of these prohomone could I front load with. I have ErgoMax, Superdrol, Phera-phlex, and Halodrol. Just wondering could I get some use out of some of that crap since I'll be in the whole like $400 from stocking up those prohormones.

I would use Haldodrol at 100 mg/day in two doses for the first 4 weeks or until your supply is cashed. How much do you have?

I havent tryed the others but i frontloaded my current test cycle with superdrol @ 30 mgs ed and had pretty nice strength n lean muscle gains with it

Of the Halo, I have a box and a half, so 45 tab(50mg). 100mg of halo:hmmm: Interesting... could you elaborate a little on that. That's the first time I ever heard someone suggest that dosage. Using the SD at 30 ED didn't leave your body shot after you cycle it? How much Test are you using. Did you use Nolva or any anti-E when cylcing the SD and TEST? Thanks for you help so far guys.

100 mg seems to be the ideal dose of Halodrol. I've used Turnibol at 75 mg/day and with good results. Halodrol converts to Turnibol in your body, and is widely considered to require twice the dose as real Turnibol. 50 mg/day is a pretty standard dose for Tbol.

Ok, I see what your saying Pirate, but with only a 3 week dosage, if I take 100 mg, will I get any real benefit from it. Would this be to short of a cycle for the Halo?

i don't know about halodrol in particular but i do know that almost any oral you take, at a decent dose, will give a kick long before the long estered test.

3 weeks is long enough for a jumpstart. My last jump start was with Tbol on a Test E cycle, and I dropped the Tbol after 18 days because the pumps were too much. The test will kick in hard after the second the week.

Back