• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will someone plaase help me!!!!

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE. I really do have a problem....

SuperFlex said:
Ask him what it is...:D

I totally dig guys who post 1400 times a day on message boards. I can't help myself, you're so damn sexy foreman. what would I do without you, you fuck. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

What's up SuperFlex...

I'm drunk and I don't give a fuck. Foreman, get a fucking life you piece of shit...

I understand you're strolling for dudes but fuck man, you don't have to post bullsihit all day long. You'll find your man someday. I hope everything works out for ya dude.

^ He's got MinO. So he's got the best of both worlds. What more could a
man want? :shrug:

fletcher6490 said:
I totally dig guys who post 1400 times a day on message boards. I can't help myself, you're so damn sexy foreman. what would I do without you, you fuck. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

What's up SuperFlex...

You tell me Fletcher. Hopefully everything is cool man.

fletcher6490 said:
I'm drunk and I don't give a fuck. Foreman, get a fucking life you piece of shit...

I understand you're strolling for dudes but fuck man, you don't have to post bullsihit all day long. You'll find your man someday. I hope everything works out for ya dude.

I think he was just messing with you...but I agree about the he'll find a man part.:D

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:

You should really consider growing your hair out and getting a perm...

fletcher6490 said:

What's up SuperFlex...
It is clear you are in love with me.

fletcher6490 said:

You are my man.....and I feel deep love for you.

Let go, trust your feelings.

ForemanRules said:
You are my man.....and I feel deep love for you.

The feeling is mutual my friend. Sorry about that talk, I was drunk and pissed. Actually i'm drunk right now but I feel no hate towards you. I still think you're full of shit, but that is a common feeling around these boards towards you. I hope in the future science will allow us to make babies cause damn, they will be with the likes of superman....

fletcher6490 said:
The feeling is mutual my friend. Sorry about that talk, I was drunk and pissed. Actually i'm drunk right now but I feel no hate towards you. I still think you're full of shit, but that is a common feeling around these boards towards you. I hope in the future science will allow us to make babies cause damn, they will be with the likes of superman....
True story, I'm really 6'1'' and only 155lbs, my best bench is 185lbs with a bench shirt, my upper arms are 13 inches and I can't squat my bodyweight once.

ForemanRules said:
True story, I'm really 6'1'' and only 155lbs, my best bench is 185lbs with a bench shirt, my upper arms are 13 inches and I can't squat my bodyweight once.

Dude, good bench. 130 lbs over your bodyweight...not bad.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
fletcher6490 said:
Dude, good bench. 130 lbs over your bodyweight...not bad.:thumb:

Sorry, I can't add. 30 lbs over your bodyweight is still pretty good for you Formeman. We all know you're way past your prime, so congrats....:rocker:

fletcher6490 said:
Sorry, I can't add. 30 lbs over your bodyweight is still pretty good for you Formeman. We all know you're way past your prime, so congrats....:rocker:
I'm 57

I got it in the very early 80s.It`s 30 or 31 years old.

Ha.. I got it by a few years.. at least you got your use out of it.. I bought one for Xmas and now its too big, never thought id get down to a 30" waist...

last

Ha.. I got it by a few years.. at least you got your use out of it.. I bought one for Xmas and now its too big, never thought id get down to a 30" waist...

last

Good job resurrecting this dead thread, Jesus.

Wait a minute.... I have a strong suspicion that one of those old members is currently known as gfr:thinking:

Back