• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

China kills 50,000 dogs

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
I wonder how many cows the US kills every year? Must be a lot since 1/4 of the population is starting to look like one.
What posible connection does THAT have to do with China slaughtering 50 thousand dogs over a rabies scare? Or are you trying to somehow connect Mad Cow Disease to this same school of thought? :confused:

Witmaster said:
What posible connection does THAT have to do with China slaughtering 50 thousand dogs over a rabies scare? Or are you trying to somehow connect Mad Cow Disease to this same school of thought? :confused:
I just saying we kill probably millions of cows for food a year. Is 50,000 dogs worth more than one human life?

yeah. all life is worth the same.

When i was in vietnam, ppl would have stacks of straw like material for slow cooking dogs inside. never saw it happen. and glad cos i despise animal cruelty.

god hand said:
I just saying we kill probably millions of cows for food a year. Is 50,000 dogs worth more than one human life?

What you just said, makes even less sense than before.

god hand said:
I wonder how many cows the US kills every year? Must be a lot since 1/4 of the population is starting to look like one.

when we start having cows as pets this might be relevant.

Robert DiMaggio said:
when we start having cows as pets this might be relevant.
For Hindi's it is relevant, what God Hand is saying makes sense to me, for a culture that sees dogs as an entree killing 50'000 is no sweat off their backs.

maniclion said:
For Hindi's it is relevant, what God Hand is saying makes sense to me, for a culture that sees dogs as an entree killing 50'000 is no sweat off their backs.

I understand that, but if someone is walking down the fucking street with a dog on a leash I assume they care about their dog and to have someone snatch it and beat it to death right in front of them would probably be a bit troublesome for them, no? :rolleyes:

ST240 said:
What you just said, makes even less sense than before.
If u dont understand what I'm saying than your a stupid muthafucker:thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:
I understand that, but if someone is walking down the fucking street with a dog on a leash I assume they care about their dog and to have someone snatch it and beat it to death right in front of them would probably be a bit troublesome for them, no? :rolleyes:

True Story, I guess they must have a death wish if they did this to the emo ninja.

Robert DiMaggio said:

:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Witmaster said:

I'm giving this picture to chinese authorities.

attachment.php

:funny:

Robert DiMaggio said:

you don't understand the culture.

not many people have dogs as their pets, only a few in the rich cities. But in the rural, dogs are nothing more than a house guard and a source of food. As guard dogs, they don't get fed......they go look for their own food many times eating their own shit. Owners wouldn't care as much as an american owner, it's just a lost meal. LIke someone stole your hamburger.

viet_jon said:
you don't understand the culture.

not many people have dogs as their pets, only a few in the rich cities. But in the rural, dogs are nothing more than a house guard and a source of food. As guard dogs, they don't get fed......they go look for their own food many times eating their own shit. Owners wouldn't care as much as an american owner, it's just a lost meal. LIke someone stole your hamburger.

Which bring us to new our NEXT subject. Why did America give this nation missile technology? Because Clinton was China's bitch ( even though he's damn good with money! ). And if someone stole my hamburger and started beating it with a club I'd sock them. That's 3.00 of my money asshole.

BigDyl said:
I'm giving this picture to chinese authorities.

attachment.php
Give those candy assed yellow-skinned slopes this pic instead.

Tell them I'll be juiced and ready :grin:

god hand said:
Yes, I would say worth about 100,000 human lifes.

ForemanRules said:
Yes, I would say worth about 100,000 human lifes.
Bullshit. It all depends on what types of dogs we are talking about ;)

god hand said:
You and three of your buddies come over to my house and kill my dog. Not one of you will be alive after that.

ForemanRules said:
You and three of your buddies come over to my house and kill my dog. Not one of you will be alive after that.

ForemanRules said:
If I come over to your house the last thing I'll be trying to kill is your mutt!

ForemanRules said:

Can I come to your house to learn your secrets?

Black Dog Adobo by Some Filipino here in Hawaii
Beloved Frank de Limas,
Willy Ks,
everytime you meet me
on the narrow streets of
Waipahu or Ewa or Kalihi,
in wedding celebrations
or birthday parties,
in the mortuaries
or pharmacies,
in the supermarkets
or churches,
even in the schools
or cinema houses,
you never failed to ask me
about that
Black Dog.

There's not a need
to defend ourselves.
It's impractical, it's useless!
Yet, I, a typical pinoy
dog-eater,
considered the most shameful
remnant of this human race,
still need to set
this black dog thing
in a more relevant
perspective.

The smell of dog adobo
floating lightly
through your aquiline noses
is way, way different
from the real feeling,
from the real thing.
May it be tame
or wild dog,
May it be trained
or neglected dog,
May it be smart
or idiot dog,
May it be rice-fed
or chow-fed dog,
May it be pure-bred
or native dog,
May it be yellow
or brown dog,
it doesn't matter.
When you roast them,
their skin always turns
black anyway.

you guys are being narrow minded.
that article was written by an american for an american audience. how many bells and whistles he threw in there, no one knows. But if the story was, 3oo dogs we're put down because they had rabies, it wouldn't so muich of a story.

if 2 americans died of some virus carried by house rodents...and somehow you came up with a way to wipe them out, not one person would shed a tear or bitch about animal cruelty. But that dude in Bangeladash that keeps rodents as pets probably would.

i see where u guys comin from cuz i liv in north america and a dog lover myself ( i own two pitbulls ), but im also from asia so I know what a dog is viewed as over there.

Back