• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

thermogenics

boilermaker

On a Mission!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm interested in trying a thermogenic. I have high blood pressure and cholesterol, both of which are controlled with meds. Are thermogenics considered safe for people in my situation.

it's subjective.

if you know someone that's been in a car accident, he'll tell you to always wear a seatbelt. If you talk to an old man that's been driving for 50 years trouble free, he'll tell u, "ah, fuk it."

imo, it's the best supp, and only supp i consider i "need". It gives me emmense energy to lift weights and at the same time lower my BF. Dropped from 22-23 down to 16.5 bf in 3 months.

thermo's turned me into a gym-aholic....it's no longer a chore to go workout, it's a pleasure. The more weights burn and tear up my muscles, the more I luv it.

viet_jon said:
imo, it's the best supp, and only supp i consider i "need". It gives me emmense energy to lift weights and at the same time lower my BF. Dropped from 22-23 down to 16.5 bf in 3 months.

there are much more essential suppplements one should take before a thermo:

-multi-vitamin
-EFAs
-creatine

to name a few.

I agree,while thermogenics can give you energy sometimes all you need is that mental edge and some results.There is a variety of supps out that just taking can make you want to go work out just to try them,again a huge mental edge.I belive a person excited about a supp will get better results more often than someone who isn't because you seem to have more energy and will often put more into your workout.This isn't always the case because of some peoples bodies responding better than others but I belive it plays a role more often than we think.

Robert DiMaggio said:

-multi-vitamin
-EFAs
-creatine

to name a few.

IML coming out with a multi? :grin:

viet_jon said:
it's subjective.

if you know someone that's been in a car accident, he'll tell you to always wear a seatbelt. If you talk to an old man that's been driving for 50 years trouble free, he'll tell u, "ah, fuk it."

thermo's turned me into a gym-aholic....it's no longer a chore to go workout, it's a pleasure. The more weights burn and tear up my muscles, the more I luv it.

Understood and agreed, but to recommend it to someone with high blood pressure? Fuck that. We're talking about a possible turn to Anxiety Alley and that could be the LEAST of the problems.

AKIRA said:
Understood and agreed, but to recommend it to someone with high blood pressure? Fuck that. We're talking about a possible turn to Anxiety Alley and that could be the LEAST of the problems.

opps, missed the high blood pressure.

i dunno, try it, you might like it.......everyone's different i guess.

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:

-multi-vitamin
-EFAs
-creatine

to name a few.

from a technical standpoint, i agree with you.

right now im taking why protein, creatine, bcaa, eca, glutamine. If i we're to pick one, i'd definately go with eca.....the rest i can get from my diet.

it gives me a mental edge that's unbeatable.

Back