• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your mood today?

Horny

Jovial. Had a gun pulled on me tonight, but the night was fun.

shiznit2169 said:
How big was that squirtgun?

I hope it was a squirtgun. Was no good. At least I'm alive though. It was rush. Got my adrenaline going. For some reason when something dangerous happens I always laugh. Can't help it.

was in an awsome mood till i read this thread

indigo

Very good mood at the moment only fourty minutes left at work and then its straight up the gym, legs n abs today....

IML Gear Cream!
tired, lazy, ready for the weekend.

i just woke up so im "assassfaagadgggggggggggg:

I'm pathetic, I wake up and go directly to ironmag.

fufu said:
I'm pathetic, I wake up and go directly to ironmag.

No your not, because I also check IM as soon as I wake up. I can't be pathetic, so you see...you aren't pathetic.

KelJu said:
No your not, because I also check IM as soon as I wake up. I can't be pathetic, so you see...you aren't pathetic.

After further analysis, I concluded that we are both not pathetic, but rather kick ass.

Now that I have woken up and had some breakfast along with 19828 supplements, I feel great.

IML Gear Cream!
Lawl, almost as many as my 10393183013193 supps

i need coffee or i'm going back to bed.

Little Wing said:
i need coffee or i'm going back to bed.

I brew my own coffee that completely owns that shit water at starbucks.
Fresh Market has the best French Dark Roast on the planet.
My grades and morning job performance doubled once I started drinking coffee in the morning.

a cool experiment is to play a tough part in a video game then have coffee. makes a big difference. it can hinder you though in long range target practice or other things that require a really steady hand.

Little Wing said:
a cool experiment is to play a tough part in a video game then have coffee. makes a big difference. it can hinder you though in long range target practice or other things that require a really steady hand.

lawlfer

roofio

KelJu said:
My grades and morning job performance doubled once I started drinking coffee in the morning.

lawl

Little Wing said:

No, coffee helps me do everything better, except sleep.

Back