• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

49ers or Texans

49ers or Texans

• 49ers

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Texans

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

bigss75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Better record?

Im going Texans if they bring in some better Oline that dont completely suck they should do decent

Fuck the 49ers. I hope they win -2 games.

TEXANS!!! Even though they passed up on vy, I will still cheer for my team.

In my opinion, they made a huge mistake drafting Mario Williams. He's a good guy and a great player, but there's a fine line between college and the NFL. The linemen in the NFL are much bigger, stronger and faster. The texans should have gone with Reggie Bush or Vince Young and build the team around them for the future.

shiznit2169 said:
In my opinion, they made a huge mistake drafting Mario Williams. He's a good guy and a great player, but there's a fine line between college and the NFL. The linemen in the NFL are much bigger, stronger and faster. The texans should have gone with Reggie Bush or Vince Young and build the team around them for the future.

Frankly, I love Vince Young, but that would have a been a bad idea for the Texans. They're QB is fine, but they have the worst o-line in the history of the game. Besides that Vince is an option quarter back, and almost no one in the NFL run most option plays. They shouldn't have passed up Bush IMO, but it's yet to be seen if he really is a going to live up to the hype.

JordanMang said:
Frankly, I love Vince Young, but that would have a been a bad idea for the Texans. They're QB is fine, but they have the worst o-line in the history of the game. Besides that Vince is an option quarter back, and almost no one in the NFL run most option plays. They shouldn't have passed up Bush IMO, but it's yet to be seen if he really is a going to live up to the hype.

I agree, but I think Young is more than just an option quarterback.

I voted Texans.

It is going to be interesting to see how Vince does in the NFL. He is one hell of an athlete, but athletes are not always the best QBs.

JordanMang said:
where did u get that from, he was never an option qb in college, he was in a one read offence, when that one read was coverd he used his legs, hardly ever saw him run the option

I wouldnt of gotten Bush because D. Davis has been going very well given the line they have

kicka19 said:
where did u get that from, he was never an option qb in college, he was in a one read offence, when that one read was coverd he used his legs, hardly ever saw him run the option

Correct, they did run a little option, but it wasn't an option offense. And Jordan, not all option QBs suck in NFL, look at McNabb. 50% of Syracuse's offense was option, but you knew that guy would be good in NFL.

Back