• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

F*ck my eating habits are horrible :S

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok well iat ok and clean from 7 am to 12-1am and then i just get hungry and it goes t o shit :mad: :mad: :yell: :yell: :mad: :yell: god.

kenwood said:
ok well iat ok and clean from 7 am to 12-1am and then i just get hungry and it goes t o shit :mad: :mad: :yell: :yell: :mad: :yell: god.

Try sleeping

I'm eating pizza right now.

i'll just make that my cheat meal i guess and not do it again.

Try exercising a little self control. Pack a healthy meal so that when you get hungry you have access to something nutritious.

Depends how much you want to hit your goals. Just resist. Nothing really else to say.

trying eating more calories of the healthy stuff through out the day so that you don't get hunrgy in the evening and go looking for junk food.

I have the same problem. Especially PWO - I want sweets and I want them now! I can also sympathize with Mr. Tortilla Chip from another post. Here is what I have found to be most effective :

If you are going to binge on it, don't keep it around. Make sure to keep easily accessible munchy food around the house. Grapes and celery are awesome for late night munchies. I would also try drinking water instead... most of the time I find that I was thirsty, not hungry.

cottage cheese for a late night snack. I eat a couple wheatthins or something like that with it as well. I also keep some s/f jello handy for cravings. You can brush your teeth as well, it really does help when you want somehting sweet.

IML Gear Cream!
Your biggest meal should be breakfast. Always start out big in the morning and slowly cut down the cals throughout the day with your smallest meal being before bed. Make sure you're getting the right amount of calories and C/P/F depending on your goals. If you eat a little and are not consistent throughout the day, you will get hungry and look for other options which leads to what is happening to you now.

Back