• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Designer Steroids

Adawg78

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.. has anyone tried desingers steroids such as THG or DMT.. "the cream" "the clear"

if how were your gains.. also is it expensive..

Adawg78 said:
Hey guys.. has anyone tried desingers steroids such as THG or DMT.. "the cream" "the clear"

who are u, barry bonds? first off those were created at balco and not sold elsewhere, if your taking those you are oviously trying to beat a drug test which if that is the case you shouldnt be taking them anyways:thumb:

kicka19 said:
who are u, barry bonds? first off those were created at balco and not sold elsewhere, if your taking those you are oviously trying to beat a drug test which if that is the case you shouldnt be taking them anyways:thumb:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

True story, Adawg78 is Barry Bonds

ForemanRules said:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

True story, Adawg78 is Barry Bonds
Wrong the fools an american cyclist who's high test levels are due to the fact he had A FEW DRINKS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE RACE.

Wait a second. The poster is 13 yrs old and afraid of needles. Yes rub some on, it will make you put on 30 lbs of muscle the first 3 weeks.

Adawg78 said:

Adawg78 said:

Alright, on a more serious note, I personally have never seen a user or their results of such an AAS cycle.

As far as effectiveness, injections are vastly more efficient. Even orals have better bioavailability than most of those - and it would be a pain in the ass to topically apply the solution several times a day. Most likely expensive to run a decent cycle... and also most likely VERY hard to find due to it's ineffectiveness, at least again when compared to injectables or orals.

A personal vote would be to stay away from them..

Most designer steroids can be bought OTC, like Halodrol, Superdrol, etc. They are reasonably affordable.

fuck some of you guys are fucking pathetic... it was a simple question.. I have done plenty of juice... maybe just wanted to try something different..

And this is Carl Lewis u Bitch!!

Tough Old Man said:
Has anyone here heard that Test is the Best. What's with everyone lately wanting to try all kinds of weird shit.

It's trendy. All the cool kids are doing it. So are you cool or what!?

Tough Old Man said:
Nope and I'm a fucking asshole who knows what he's doing. Unlike you who listens to kids making you a dumbfuck.

Heh, I don't think you got my joke... unless your sarcasm is worse than mine

Back