• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obese America

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't believe how many people just let themselves go. I went to Raging Rivers yesterday and there was very few people who I would consider at an average weight. even 10-14 year old kids were overly obese. It was pretty horrible! I couldnt believe it. This is just a water park where we have brave fat people who arent afraid of taking their shirt off. what about the rest of America who try to stay at home and not get out. Obesity in America is overwhelming! Discuss..........

viet_jon said:
lazy pieces of shits.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

On that note, I am still pushing my idea for a fat tax, because every fucking hobbie I have is taxed to death or outright illegal, and I am 10 times healthier than those fatasses.

KelJu said:
I couldn't have put it better myself.

On that note, I am still pushing my idea for a fat tax, because every fucking hobbie I have is taxed to death or outright illegal, and I am 10 times healthier than those fatasses.
weed_with_colours.jpg

I think that the goverment needs to step in and say listen, we need to raises the prices of candies and sodas and lower the prices of fruits, veggies, and lean meats. I mean you can buy 2lbs. of hambuger for a little bit of nothing and for a pound of lean hamburger I paid 3.99$/lb. the other day.

The goverment would rather see people die like this, rather than be like China and regulate how many children we can have.

Live and let live for fuck sake!

Yeah I hear you guys. This summer I worked in a sub shop and when a whole fat family came in to get subs I just wanted to choke the parents so bad... it's like come on, you are a big fat ass and that's fine, but look what you have done to your children already.

IML Gear Cream!
The obvious problem is that women no longer take care of the family. Today people eat out all the time, but years ago mom would prepare most meals for the family.

ForemanRules said:
The obvious problem is that women no longer take care of the family. Today people eat out all the time, but years ago mom would prepare most meals for the family.

Foreman, that has nothing to do with it. It is the parent's fault, not the mother's fault. Get over the whore already and stop acting like a little bitch.
We want the old Foreman back.

KelJu said:
Foreman, that has nothing to do with it. It is the parent's fault, not the mother's fault. Get over the whore already and stop acting like a little bitch.
We want the old Foreman back.
What I posted has nothing to do with my ex. I grew up in a home where the mother planned our meals every day and we ate good food and none of us were fat. Same with most of my friends. Now it seems there is no one at home taking care of the family. Most of the problems with the family today are easy to see....and easy to see why.

I blame TV and video games. Wait, that only explains young fat fucks. What about old fat fucks:hmmm:

Everyone in america doesn't just automatically get lazy for no reason. It's our shitty culture that leads to it. That shitty genetics.

ForemanRules said:

right, and that is why fast food and processed food are so heavily relied upon. :clapping:

Reflections...

It's as if we look at the mirror with blinders to our true condition and complete denial of the truth :no:

ForemanRules said:

Load of shit. It comes down to lazy and shitty parents. Who give two fucks about there own health (probably cause they don't know any better).

Dad needs to step up in today's society and be just as much involved in proper eating habits and preparing meals. My wife and I share meal duties and we eat decent and so does our kid (soon to be kids) :eek:

IainDaniel said:
Load of shit. It comes down to lazy and shitty parents. Who give two fucks about there own health (probably cause they don't know any better).

Dad needs to step up in today's society and be just as much involved in proper eating habits and preparing meals. My wife and I share meal duties and we eat decent and so does our kid (soon to be kids) :eek:
toolcr4.gif

Maybe but I don't blame the obesity problem on Mom's in the work force.

IML Gear Cream!
IainDaniel said:
Maybe but I don't blame the obesity problem on Mom's in the work force.
I blame both parents and the Government....but mostly mom's.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!
Culture is most of the problem. Out culture now feels that being fat is ok. Our culture teaches our children that soft drinks and fast food every single fucking day is ok. Our culture thinks that making money at the sacrifice of our own health is ok. Out culture has become lazy on the achievements of those Americans who came before us. We are the spoiled brats of the world.

IainDaniel said:

the point is dual income families are the norm in the middle class, in our parents generation and earlier, moms stayed home and cooked meals, it was rare to go out to dinner, and fast food was a treat.

today in most households both parents work, we have little spare time and we rely on fast food, processed food and we go out to dinner regulary.

also, we are up against the shitty food served at schools which includes fast food that is brought in from McDonalds, Taco Bell etc.

a great movie is Super Size Me and a great book is Fast Food Nation which both help you understand this epidemic.

it's easy to sit there and call parents lazy, but the problem is not that black and white.

Robert DiMaggio said:
the point is dual income families are the norm in the middle class, in our parents generation and earlier, moms stayed home and cooked meals, it was rare to go out to dinner, and fast food was a treat.

today in most households both parents work, we have little spare time and we rely on fast food, processed food and we go out to dinner regulary.

also, we are up against the shitty food served at schools which includes fast food that is brought in from McDonalds, Taco Bell etc.

a great movie is Super Size Me and a great book is Fast Food Nation which both help you understand this epidemic.

it's easy to sit there and call parents lazy, but the problem is not that black and white.
Has anyone seen the new line of KFC commercials?

It's a scene where Mom and Dad are in the kitchen and they call upstairs for the kids to come to dinner. You then hear a stampede of footsteps and the kids all come running downstairs. they then run out the front door and pile in the car.

Mom and Dad look at each other and say, "they'll get used to eating at home eventually.

The commercial then goes on to describe the new "Bucket meals" you can get to bring dinner home rather than eating out.

What a complete crock of shit.

Robert DiMaggio said:

Once again, people are lazy.

When i was growing up along with 3 siblings, my mom and dad worked long hours from 7am until 5-6pm Monday through Friday. All of us were very active in sports and extracurricular activities after school so my parents always had to drive us to practice, games and so forth. However, that didn't stop them from making dinner when we got home at night. I can't remember how many times my parents said no whenever i asked them if i could go to McDonald's after a game and had to eat meatloaf, potatoes, and vegetables instead. I hated them for that but now i look back on it, i'm glad they did because i'm in great shape today.

It is basically up to the parents and how they raise their kids. They need to have self control and learn to say no. It's a lot of work but that's life. I see too many parents today with whiny spoiled brats who yell and scream for things and they give up and give them what they want. It's pretty sad.

shiznit2169 said:
Once again, people are lazy.

When i was growing up along with 3 siblings, my mom and dad worked long hours from 7am until 5-6pm Monday through Friday. All of us were very active in sports and extracurricular activities after school so my parents always had to drive us to practice, games and so forth. However, that didn't stop them from making dinner when we got home at night. I can't remember how many times my parents said no whenever i asked them if i could go to McDonald's after a game and had to eat meatloaf, potatoes, and vegetables instead. I hated them for that but now i look back on it, i'm glad they did because i'm in great shape today.

It is basically up to the parents and how they raise their kids. They need to have self control and learn to say no. It's a lot of work but that's life. I see too many parents today with whiny spoiled brats who yell and scream for things and they give up and give them what they want. It's pretty sad.

once you become a parent please get back to us on this. :thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:

I understand that factors outside of the home are a big problem that need to be resolved. But parents being ingnorant about what is going in there mouths let alone there kids is no excuse.

So yes it is shitty parenting when they are trying to find the easy way out. ie. Fast food, over processed shit.

Cooking isn't a difficult task, and you can throw together a decent meal in less then a half hour. Shit, I turned on the crockpot this am with a roast in it.... all of 10 minutes of preperation.

Robert DiMaggio said:
once you become a parent please get back to us on this. :thumb:

I look forward to being a parent. I would love to marry a beautiful wife and raise a family someday. Just because i'm young doesn't mean i won't have what it takes to be a parent. Two kids seem to be enough and i'm set. :thumbs:

KelJu said:
Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!
Culture is most of the problem. Out culture now feels that being fat is ok. Our culture teaches our children that soft drinks and fast food every single fucking day is ok. Our culture thinks that making money at the sacrifice of our own health is ok. Out culture has become lazy on the achievements of those Americans who came before us. We are the spoiled brats of the world.

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit mobile...

shiznit2169 said:
I look forward to being a parent. I would love to marry a beautiful wife and raise a family someday. Just because i'm young doesn't mean i won't have what it takes to be a parent. Two kids seem to be enough and i'm set. :thumbs:
Sexist :finger:

Back