• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hitting The Same Muscle Group Twice In One Day

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long time, no talk.

I've been so busy with work this summer, that I've struggled for time to stop by. I also haven't had many questions of late either. However:

I've done some minor tweaks to my knees and back from squatting and switched wholeheartedly to barbell hack squats instead of regular squats.

With that being said... I work out before work, and today I was ordered to come to work a little earlier, so I was only able to do 3 sets of Hack Squats and 3 sets of SLDL's.

My legs feel as if they had been hit, but they also feel as if they could've been hit much harder.

Would it be beneficial to finish up my leg day now, after work, or should I just hold off again until my next leg workout?

Hold off I guess. Your muscles get the most work from the first couple excersises anyway right? :hmmm:

Well sure, if those first few sets are your compound movements, but had I done six sets of leg extensions it would be a different story.

Still leaning towards hitting the gym, although am interested in getting some more feedback.

Thanks BU!

I would think that you could get away with it, but it's probably not necessary...

Thanks CP.

Always helpful.

Back