• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sickening story.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My friend send me a letter from basic training, he told me a story his drill sergeant told to him.

Here it was it says,

"My drill sergeant finally told us a crazy story from his tour in Iraq. He was lead vehicle in a convoy going down an alley when his vehicle came out of the alley they came under fire and he was the only guy able to shoot...so he hopped on the Mark19(automatic grenade launcher) I believe and blew the whole market area up...killing 60 people. That's some crazy shit. Then an old woman brought a dead baby up to him and he was so pissed he kicked her in the face his hardest. This shit isn't BS either, trust me. This guy is hardcore."

Now that is FUCKED UP. I hate hearing shit like this. These psychopaths really give the Army a bad rep.

Yeah, less than 20 Iraqi civilians turn up dead at the hands of a single humvee full of soldiers, all of which have reason to keep their mouths shut, and it makes national news for several weeks. But somehow, this guy kills 60 people and then assaults in elderly lady infront of an entire convoy and no one hears anything about it.

clemson357 said:
Yeah, less than 20 Iraqi civilians turn up dead at the hands of a single humvee full of soldiers, all of which have reason to keep their mouths shut, and it makes national news for several weeks. But somehow, this guy kills 60 people and then assaults in elderly lady infront of an entire convoy and no one hears anything about it.

True Story, we have killed 0 civilians in Iraq.

fufu said:
My friend send me a letter from basic training, he told me a story his drill sergeant told to him.

Here it was it says,

"My drill sergeant finally told us a crazy story from his tour in Iraq. He was lead vehicle in a convoy going down an alley when his vehicle came out of the alley they came under fire and he was the only guy able to shoot...so he hopped on the Mark19(automatic grenade launcher) I believe and blew the whole market area up...killing 60 people. That's some crazy shit. Then an old woman brought a dead baby up to him and he was so pissed he kicked her in the face his hardest. This shit isn't BS either, trust me. This guy is hardcore."

Now that is FUCKED UP. I hate hearing shit like this. These psychopaths really give the Army a bad rep.

True Story, you don't join the army to be a nice guy. You gotta take out the trash sometimes, and that means blowin' up some baby terrorists.

clemson357 said:

Oh, and just because he killed 60 people, does not mean they are civilians. Any iraqi can be considered an insurgent at anytime.

BigDyl said:
True Story, we have killed 0 civilians in Iraq.

Do you read? Do you remember Haditha? It was all over the news for several weeks. Around 20 Iraqi civilians turned up dead at the hands of a single squad. All of those Marines had reason to keep their mouth shut, because they were all involved.

If a single man kicked an old woman in the face while she was holding a dead baby, after he had just killed 60 people, in front of an entire convoy that had no envolvement, it would be all over the fucking news.

Well kicking an old woman in the face is fucking ghey.

Drill sergeants probably put on a show to have in impact on the recruits, but my friend claimed he was telling the truth.

Maybe Witmaster has an informed opinion on this matter.

clemson357 said:
Do you read? Do you remember Haditha? It was all over the news for several weeks. Around 20 Iraqi civilians turned up dead at the hands of a single squad. All of those Marines had reason to keep their mouth shut, because they were all involved.

If a single man kicked an old woman in the face while she was holding a dead baby, after he had just killed 60 people, in front of an entire convoy that had no envolvement, it would be all over the fucking news.

Well personally I hope the whole thing never happened.

BigDyl said:
Oh, and just because he killed 60 people, does not mean they are civilians. Any iraqi can be considered an insurgent at anytime.
True story, even Iraqi babys are a danger to freedom and democracy.

fufu said:
Well personally I hope the whole thing never happened.
hes saying it probably didnt. drill instructors will make up whatever bullshit possible to manipulate your mind.

My dad was in the marines for 23 years, and he talked about DS's doing shit like that all the time

fufu said:
Drill sergeants probably put on a show to have in impact on the recruits, but my friend claimed he was telling the truth.
Personally? I think the Drill Instructor was sensationalizing the situation to (like you say) have an impact on recruits. The fact is that by admiting such actions he would be subjecting himself to criminal prosecution and a General Courts Martial. Most D.I.'s are not that stupid or reckless.

Drill Instructors have a way of conveying information and making you believe it to be gospel. My D.I's had me convinced they could kill me at any moment and make it look like a training accident.

My gut tells me the D.I's story is a fabrication.

Thats a tough storey dude. Keep in mind it is secondhand information, you don't know what that soldier was facing, what he was thinking, or what he has experianced, so I would hold back on judging him.

I can understand shooting into civilians if you are getting shot at by civilians. You guys got to understand over there its not troops against troops, its our troops vs. their terrorists and civilians. Its way outa hand and being in combat 24/7 its going to get to you. Now this doesnt excuse assulting a lady whos baby he just killed. He should feel horrible about that, theres no doubt in my mind that he meant to kill a baby. But I will tell you if it was me or them it damn sure wouldnt be me. Again let me set this straight its not excusable that he assulted the lady of the baby he killed, but he was trying to protect his ass along with his fellow troops. Dont look past that. I hate to hear about death of children and women as much as the next guy does, but sometime theres just no way around it. Hell half the women are over there running around with assault rifles! Cant be picky if you wanna stay alive.

FishOrCutBait said:
you guys dont get it. The story is bullshit. its not true. The drill seargent made it up
:thumbs:

I have a hard time believing a Mark-19 could kill 60 people....I guess there is a remote possibility that the fragments all were able to inflict lethal wounds, or maybe it caused a stampede and a bunch of people were trampled to death????

I don't know, my uncle had a grenade tossed in his tent in Vietnam and he and his buddy both rolled away from it and all they suffered were shrapnel wounds to the sides and backs of their bodies, maybe cause they were lying on the ground, maybe that grenade wasn't as powerful I just can't imagine a grenadedoing that. If the people were packed together tightly I'd think the shrapnel would be absorbed by the first few rows of folks sparing the people behind the blast. 60 people is alot of people man...

Specs on the Mark 19:
Upon impact, the grenade can kill anyone within the radius of five meters, and wound them within the radius of 15 meters.

IML Gear Cream!
He'd basically have had to unload that thing into a crowd of civilians which is odd that he did it in an area full of people who if a gunman/men were firing nearby would have scattered away from him/them especially if it was so much firepower that it had supressed his entire convoy?????

Witmaster said:
Personally? I think the Drill Instructor was sensationalizing the situation to (like you say) have an impact on recruits. The fact is that by admiting such actions he would be subjecting himself to criminal prosecution and a General Courts Martial. Most D.I.'s are not that stupid or reckless.

Drill Instructors have a way of conveying information and making you believe it to be gospel. My D.I's had me convinced they could kill me at any moment and make it look like a training accident.

My gut tells me the D.I's story is a fabrication.

Wise insight. ;)

After further thought and reading your post I am pretty sure it was BS.

maniclion said:
He'd basically have had to unload that thing into a crowd of civilians which is odd that he did it in an area full of people who if a gunman/men were firing nearby would have scattered away from him/them especially if it was so much firepower that it had supressed his entire convoy?????

Good points.

Ok I feel better about the world now. Phew!

I hope my friend doesn't come back from BT as a mind fucked killing machine!

FishOrCutBait said:
hes saying it probably didnt. drill instructors will make up whatever bullshit possible to manipulate your mind.

My dad was in the marines for 23 years, and he talked about DS's doing shit like that all the time

Makes sense. I'd imagine that after 60 people get blown to bits in a market, an old lady would run the other way, not walk up to the guy who did that. And military command would really be fucked up if he got away with that.

Problably wanted to sound cool infront of the soldiers.

But even though, in Iraq fucked up shit like this happens all the time (not this big a scale) like family airloomes and money being stolen in raids and a tons of other bullshit like that.

Back