• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When was the last time you went to church?

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about going tonight instead of working out...:) It's been over a year since I've attended.

never been, except for a wedding 2 yrs ago

At my grandmothers funeral nine years ago.

Why would I go to church? What is the point.

I didn't even get married in a church. :laugh:

Last time I went................12 years ago to my sister's wedding.

Have you guys ever considered going? I hate the politics, but that's everywhere and never been my reason for attending... I just notice myself slipping a bit morally.:(

Have you guys ever considered going? I hate the politics, but that's everywhere and never been my reason for attending... I just notice myself slipping a bit morally.:(

shut up!!!! :rolleyes:

So going to church is what defines religion :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Nope, I have no reason to go. I am spiritual and have my own beliefs. I don't need to follow an organized (or should I say unorganzied) religion to feel spiritual.

Nope, I have no reason to go. I am spiritual and have my own beliefs. I don't need to follow an organized (or should I say unorganzied) religion to feel spiritual.

I agree Jodi. 100%... But at the same time it's good to join with like minded people. Iron sharpens iron...

I'm on my way to the gym now, but I will ponder this some more:hmmm: .

A few years ago I believe. That is when I decided to fuck that bullshit, I couldn't stand how fake everyone was.

NewLogo-002.jpg

ktrk_071106_billboard1.jpg

beer_draft_monty_python_holy_grail_ale_2.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't been to church since I was very young. Everyone there was superficial and fake. After a while it just seemed to be the place that people went to compare clothing.

Of course everytime I walk outside and see the big blue sky and everything else I have been to my own church. I also have a cathedral in my mind, it's a very lovely place to hide away in.

I went to church last Sun. as I do every Sun. Unfortunately as alot of you said there is some fake people who goto church and I choose to look pass that. I'm there to learn something and to be encouraged. I believe you get out of church what you put into it.

haven't been to church in a year and a half.

damn go.. what can it hurt i go every sunday very relaxing

Back