• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trolls

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Isn't it weird how one troll leaves and the others seem to follow. First Topolo, then DOMS, now Foreman is MIA. 1 more to go. Although without his cronies he is not so evil.

Topolo cums in spurts.

DOMS I wouldn't call a troll.... although I don't agree with alot of his positions, he is good at explaining it. I find him pretty funny as well.

Foremanrules will be back.

I hope not.

Isn't it weird how one troll leaves and the others seem to follow. First Topolo, then DOMS, now Foreman is MIA. 1 more to go. Although without his cronies he is not so evil.

Who is the last one?

Doms is no troll!

I agree. DOMS is an intellectual and a great conversationalist. Definately no troll.

I will be jumping on the DOMS love bandwagon also. It sucks that he doesn't have time to post as much now that he has so much going on in his life.

Even if DOMS were a troll, he's sporting the best avi known to mankind, which would totally make up for it!!

IML Gear Cream!
Even if DOMS were a troll, he's sporting the best avi known to mankind, which would totally make up for it!!
This, above all other reasons, is the most valid thus far :)

I will be jumping on the DOMS love bandwagon also. It sucks that he doesn't have time to post as much now that he has so much going on in his life.

Wow. Thanks for all the kind words guys. :thumb:

I figure that things will slow down (a bit) for me in a month or so.

Remember boys and girls: Moderation is key. If you go overboard, somthing like this could happen...

DOMS is cool man, don't hate on him. He offered to help me out with a computer problem from a post where i only mentioned a problem without every asking for help or anything, that shows something bout a person's character.

Wow. Thanks for all the kind words guys. :thumb:

I figure that things will slow down (a bit) for me in a month or so.

Remember boys and girls: Moderation is key. If you go overboard, somthing like this could happen...

:eek2:

I meant JungleJuice.

What you probably meant was to say something insightful, derogatory, or funny. What you ended up declaring is that you're an asshat.

Seriously, topolo and I have owned you on every post, why would you want to egg us on? Is humiliation your only friend?

What you probably meant was to say something insightful, derogatory, or funny. What you ended up declaring is that you're an asshat.

Seriously, topolo and I have owned you on every post, why would you want to egg us on? Is humiliation your only friend?

Is calling you a troll "egging" you? If so, I didn't realize that. I was merely stating that you 3 haven't posted in awhile. Topolo owning me? By saying "douchbase", ghey thread alert, owning then yes I guess I was owned.:rolleyes:

Is calling you a troll "egging" you? If so, I didn't realize that. I was merely stating that you 3 haven't posted in awhile. Topolo owning me? By saying "douchbase", ghey thread alert, owning then yes I guess I was owned.:rolleyes:

If by "owened", you meant "took it in the ass", then yes, I'm sure you've been owned.

There I was trolling for gay threads and I pulled up this one.

250px-Fish2061.jpg

Back