• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check out the ghost car. Woooo ooo oooo

Interesting. I hate how when the guy says "Then he just appears again with the blink of an eye" and the you can easily see an edit in the tape, wtf.

Interesting. I hate how when the guy says "Then he just appears again with the blink of an eye" and the you can easily see an edit in the tape, wtf.

Do you think it was fake. I might be skeptical but it was shown on court tv. I'm not sure how credible they are but it's at least not some schmucks on the internet that put the tape together.

Do you think it was fake. I might be skeptical but it was shown on court tv. I'm not sure how credible they are but it's at least not some schmucks on the internet that put the tape together.

I'm not quite sure. However, it was very dark, dusty, camera was moving quite a bit, and the car was out of view at the time it could have passed the fence.

Egads! I passed my 5,000th post without knowing it! I wanted it to be special :bawling:

I'm not quite sure. However, it was very dark, dusty, camera was moving quite a bit, and the car was out of view at the time it could have passed the fence.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of things like this. It's one of those things that you kind of have to see for yourself. But I also don't rule out the possibility that it could of actually happened like they said. I just thought it was kinda cool.

It was cool.

IML Gear Cream!
It is there since the beginning. It is in the middle of the screen to the top of the video. It is not exactly a shadow but it looks like four people.

I seen what you are talking about. It looks like their is an outling of a couple people. Also at like 40 seconds, the frame changes and the car is back in sight. Now that I watched it a couple more times I call bullshit.

Also at like 40 seconds, the frame changes and the car is back in sight. Now that I watched it a couple more times I call bullshit.

This video was not edited! Cops listen to those spooky songs when they are following someone in a dark road.

Egads! I passed my 5,000th post without knowing it! I wanted it to be special :bawling:

5,000 :laugh: :laugh: Beat it!! newbie!!

oh, I almost forgot!

****************gayest fuckin thread ever!!!*****************************

Ghost Riding, its all the rage.

IML Gear Cream!
i LOVE HOW THEY FAST FORWARD THE TAPE AND CALL IT SUPER NATURAL SPEED!

Back