• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skim Milk

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been out of protein powder for about a week now, and have been supplementing milk for it. I have to drink a ton of milk in order to get what I would out of 8 ouces of water and protein powder. My question is milk a good protein source? I have always drank it, but never really read to much on it. It sure does suck to have to drink 25-30 ounces of milk just to get my protein.

I have been out of protein powder for about a week now, and have been supplementing milk for it. I have to drink a ton of milk in order to get what I would out of 8 ouces of water and protein powder. My question is milk a good protein source? I have always drank it, but never really read to much on it. It sure does suck to have to drink 25-30 ounces of milk just to get my protein.

I have read a study that said that you only need 6g of essential amino acids PWO and 2 cups of milk has it.

Jodi is another proponent of milk PWO IIRC.

I have been out of protein powder for about a week now, and have been supplementing milk for it. I have to drink a ton of milk in order to get what I would out of 8 ouces of water and protein powder. My question is milk a good protein source?

Like everything, in moderation.
It's more carbs than protein.
30 fl oz is a LOT of milk. ~300 cals from milk alone.... The carbs are mostly sugar, which PWO isn't that bad.
Good supply of Aminos.
The protein is more caseinate than whey. You might be better off finding a high protein NoSugarAdded yogurt (usually has whey added to boost the numbers).
Obviously, you don't get bloated from dairy....because 4 cups of milk PWO is quite a bit.

AGAIN! The Spamming isn't really the best way to get your message across.

Most people will ignore those links think of them as spam.

Look at Laura's past posts, she did it tactifully.

Back