• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The 5'' Penis Thread

MACCA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry the 10'' thread is way out of my league so i thought i would go for a more normal average size, i would like to say that i can just about stretch to this on a good day.........:cry:

Who cares man. There are far more important things in life. Even in a world this fucked... 5" is pretty small though.:D :p

According to Wikipedia, the average depth of a pussy is only 5". But of course this would seem to correlate with the average height of women in the U.S., which is 5'4".

MACCA, go for the women of average height and you'll do just fine. You don't want to go with the tall 6 foot chicks since you'll be a tad bit on the small side for them.

Jesu aod, you can't even use correct terminology. However, you do point out the obvious: beyond a certain functional length requirement, excess isn't required for sexual performance and partner gratification.

For an interesting read on the relative geometry of male/female genitals during coitus, see this article, an MRI study conducted in 2000.

More important to performance is erection fimnesss and duration. This would be the primary reason for the vast marketing success of male performance enhancing drugs. The use of various pills, surgical and mechanical enhancements have more benefit for the fragile male sexual psyche than has to do with female gratification.

Penile Length Statistics: http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

I was looking through the data on that website; I decided it presented a objective analysis of an on-going survey, considering the unorthodox subject matter. Worth posting here, for its ability to address directly a number of questions and myths commented on recently within this forum:

Ethnicity and actual average length, versus within-in group perceptions. Interesting that the mythic proportions of blacks was inconsistant with actual measurements, whereas that for East Asians was consistant with actual measurements.

Age of approximate adult development (note the slight enhancement in the 3rd decade cohort? Thats the increase in the androgen receptor density in specific tissues, a function of age maturity in males that has been hinted at in the serious physiology and molecular biology biomedical research lit.

Lack of dimensional differences between sexual orientation

The difference between modestly and well endowed, by self perception, was only 1.5".

Tempest in a teacup.

Sorry b reed23 no pictures, the problem is that my camera has not a good enough zoom, if i could at least zoom it in maybe times ten then you might get to see something to get excited about but alas...............

lol i feel way better about myself now after reading that

HA HA, this thread was just a joke just to see what response i got back, b reed23 that picture is my missus who is very happy with my 5.5'' penis ..... shit now everyone knows....:joke:

HA HA, this thread was just a joke just to see what response i got back, b reed23 that picture is my missus who is very happy with my 5.5'' penis ..... shit now everyone knows....:joke:

8 replies later, your penis got half an inch outta nowhere.

Who are you trying to convince here?:hmmm:

Okay, can we talk about something other than peckers for a while? You guys are the most pecker-preoccupied bunch I've ever run across.:laugh:

Titties!!

Come on, if we were honest with each other this penis thing is just a male thing, i have had quite a few girlfriends and i dont mind admitting that i have an average sized penis, some of my girlfriends have been with well hung guys and nearly all of them say its a male ego thing we have with each other and as long as you know what to do with what you got you aint got no worries....

OK no more penis talk dg806 is right, i will start the ball rolling, my girlfriend has a lovely pair of 36 dd boobs and she loves to wrap them around my dick and give me lovely massage......ooohhhh, sorry somethings come up......

worthless without pics..................I give permission.:D

Come on, if we were honest with each other this penis thing is just a male thing, i have had quite a few girlfriends and i dont mind admitting that i have an average sized penis, some of my girlfriends have been with well hung guys and nearly all of them say its a male ego thing we have with each other and as long as you know what to do with what you got you aint got no worries....

True. And our nature will never change. Besides, its not the size of the package, its HOWyouGivetheGift!:D

Can we have a peek please b reed23 ????

Whats the point of having a huge penis if firstly your so fucking ugly you wont get to use it any way and secondly it scares the fuck out of lot girls...

Back