• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The BSN products Review Thread. Q&A

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
since their are usually threads made about bsn products(no-xplode, nitrix, cellmass) i'm making this thread for BSN product reviews and Q&A. my review:
I can't train without no-xplode, it gives me energy and mental focus :) and when taking cellmass my muscles seem fuller. While taking Nitrix i get longer lasting pumps.

I can't train without no-xplode, it gives me energy and mental focus :) and when taking cellmass my muscles seem fuller. While taking Nitrix i get longer lasting pumps.

Send that to BSN. They may make you their "Teen Sponsored Athlete".

Anyway, since we sell so much of it, I guess lots of others would have to agree with you that it is a good product.

Alright, I got redirected here. So Does SuperPump 250+ Caffeine pills have the same effect as NO-Xplode?

Alright, I got redirected here. So Does SuperPump 250+ Caffeine pills have the same effect as NO-Xplode?

i tried SP250 and all i got for results was shitting 5min. after taking it . :laugh: but what doesn't work for me may work for you :) but i'd just go with the no-xplode. its prolly cheaper than buying SP250 then buying some caffeine pills. so why waste that extra $$ instead of buying it all in one package :D if you get what i'm saying

**edit* and if you go w/the no-xplode i suggest you pickup some orange juice :D bc it tastes like shit in water lol.

yeah, I was just thinking the same thing today. I have the orange flavor. I always heard that it tastes better than it really does. Either way, I like it. Good results except sometimes I get a little jittery. I guess I will stick with the NO-X a little longer!

personally i thought no-xplode and nitrix sucked. I got addicted to the caffeine. I like cell tech and nitro tech much better. The only thing no-xplode did for me was give me a lot of focus and motivation.

haha, I guess I went through here a while ago. Anyways, Im using NO-X, Creatine mono, and whey...do you think it would be worth it if I threw in some cell mass?:suicide:

yes :hehe: i like it :D but i think cellmass is just C.E.E .

If I do grab a tub of cellmass, I can still stick with my creatine mono cycle-right?

Last edited:
Nitrix works for me

I get more vascularity---veins just pop up! Which I like very much. It makes me look like my body fat is very low.

Back