• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you child was Gay or lesbian......

Actually, scientists say that the only 2 animals that have sex for pleasure, and not just for procreation.

Are dolphins and humans.

So you are wrong about animals being gay.
Shut up dumb fuck, scientists don't know shit.....do you know why they don't know shit???? Well I will tell you , because Humans are stupid and just a step above apes.

what is your confidence level?

P-Value(observed) = .00345 which is less than P-Value critical of .05 with (3,17) degrees of freedom. There is less than .003% chance that I am wrong.

Therefore, we can generalize from the sample data to the to the population that 93.54% of all scientist are completely full of shit.

lawl, I thought someone might post something like that.

lawl, I thought someone might post something like that.

Two years of statistics, and I finally got to use it for the first time on IM. I feel like I have been cheated.

lol, stats makes my head splode.

P-Value(observed) = .00345 which is less than P-Value critical of .05 with (3,17) degrees of freedom. There is less than .003% chance that I am wrong.

Therefore, we can generalize from the sample data to the to the population that 93.54% of all scientist are completely full of shit.

but my p-value is .005! I like to be 99% confident! hate those type II errors!

but my p-value is .005! I like to be 99% confident! hate those type II errors!

Thats nice, but last time I checked .003 is less than .005. I am infact .002% more confident than you.

IML Gear Cream!
Thats nice, but last time I checked .003 is less than .005. I am infact .002% more confident than you.

Acoording to the data above, I can conclude that there is a 100% chance that I am a fucking dork!

Shut up dumb fuck, scientists don't know shit.....do you know why they don't know shit???? Well I will tell you , because Humans are stupid and just a step above apes.

I'll play along...

Listen up ass face! I never said we weren't!
You arguments are fully idiotic at best!

Thats my only hope for my daughter, please please please let her find a metro guy! :p

LMAO my son already is...back to school shopping is more fun with him than his sis! Has is cologne (polo), gels up his hair (mohawk!) has an earring and is into a "bling" phase! I think its great that he's so comfortable with himself, he tells off anyone who judges his having fun around/with girls... theyre all jealous coz he's already juggling 6 chicks! :D

He's probably gay if all his friends are girls!

Wouldn't make any difference whatsoever.

:rolleyes:

Youre a complete idiot (and thats quite the understatement!!!), that was youre only come back to this :rolleyes: SO to you being gay is nothing but ass fucking??? How bout anal rimming, cock sucking and licking balls!?:thumb:

R u frustrated becasue nooone has ever loved u ?? What is rather clear, is that u have a very limited understanding of life, relationships and (look out, this is cheesy and may gross u out) love.

I didnt staert discussing ass fucking over apple pie with my kids...But they understand that some men love women, some women love women and so on, most cant explain it and just like they wouldnt judge someone over their race, religion or clothes, they couldnt give a shit what happens in people's bedrooms! Seriously man, what my kids understand (which seems to be beyond your comprehension) is that there is more than sex to any relationship!!!

So my son is straight... He loves basket ball, gamecube, skateboarding and WWE... Growing up with all women, including his older sister, he is also the first to step up and play dress up with the girls and beware, he likes clothes , hair and shopping...Maybe I should disown his right away!

At 8 and 9 your kids know about sex. Wow.

Thats my only hope for my daughter, please please please let her find a metro guy! :p

LMAO my son already is...back to school shopping is more fun with him than his sis! Has is cologne (polo), gels up his hair (mohawk!) has an earring and is into a "bling" phase! I think its great that he's so comfortable with himself, he tells off anyone who judges his having fun around/with girls... theyre all jealous coz he's already juggling 6 chicks! :D

Why would you want your daughter to find a sissy as metro.

You have no idea the intelligent or social levels some animals have, only stupid human arrogance. Bottom line: humans are animals.....the same as all animals, if you disagree then you do believe in God. :thumb:

Not really moron. We've evolved far beyond all other animals on earth.

Why keep them ignorant about it? Just another constraint that society has jammed into our heads.

He be juggling chicas, new gf every 24 hours! :D
He's a little playa!
Ure just jealous coz the last time u juggled anything it was ure bottle of KY and a box O kleenex! LOL

nice post! :clapping:

Back