• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mma: Stephan Bonnar also out of UFC 62 co-main event?

drew_c

In Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From the FightOpinion.com preview of UFC: 62...

"There are rumours that the fight may not even happen at all, Bonnar may be injured."

Has anyone heard these rumors or seen anyone confirm this?

I guess all these fights that can make or break a fighters career tends to lead them into over training and increased injury. To be expected I guess? Hopefully it's not true.

Who cares, the first fight wasn't MMA anyway, it was a toughman contest.

Who cares, the first fight wasn't MMA anyway, it was a toughman contest.

I agree it is overrated when considered in the context of all MMA history. Not the greatest fight ever, far from it.

Regardless, I wanted to see the rematch if for no other reason than I know both fighters will have stepped up their game and could potentially put on as great of a fight as they both already get credit for, fairly or not.:thumb:

Bonnar just got owned by the black dude from season 2.

Indeed he did. That combined with Griffin's impressive showing against Ortiz are two the many signs that led me to predicting a KO victory for Griffin in the eventual rematch.

We'll see though, or maybe we won't yet

Let's rephrase that. He's an excellent athlete that hasn't fought any one worth mentioning yet..

I will not argue with that.

Plus evans is the most boring fighter to watch

I was suprised on how Evans kept winning. He didn't look that good until he fought.

Well according to tonight's show he is still fighting.

Back