• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sugary cereals

guesswhosback

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im on a cutting diet at the moment, but i just cant help the great taste of cereal once in a while. yumm cookie crisp, frosted flakes.. are they OK to eat once in a while? i rarley have cheat meals so would it be alright to have a bowl or two of cereal as a cheat meal?

Last edited:
im on a cutting diet at the moment, but i just cant help the great taste of cereal once in a while. yumm cookie crisp, frosted flakes.. are they OK to eat once in a while? i rarley have cheat meals so would it be alright to have a bowl or two of cereal as a cheat meal?
Yes, eat a box every day fatty

The major problem with those cereals is that they shoot your blood sugar through the roof making you crave more only after one sitting...I can attest 2 months ago I couldn't drop them from my diet and they were blocking my fat loss progress...once I did I drop off the remaining 8lbs of fat and now I'm really lean..5' 9 29W in fact

If those photos are really of you then I really don't think you have anything to worry about if you do BUT, personnally , I wouldn't eat that stuff so I can't tell you what you hear and say yea knock yourself out. I think a cutting diet should be just that. Cut the crap cut the calories. A cutting cycle is short term and I think if a person has the desire, motivation and will power to achieve a specific goal, they wouldn't eat something like that. So called cheat meal or not. Choice is yours.

Awhile ago I found cereals (though not even the 'sugary' variety) to be slowing my cut progress. They were a quasi-regular part of my morning nutrition every other day or so and when I experimented with cutting them out completely my results accelerated immediatly.

For the record I was basically eating whole grain, "healthy" cereals with decent amounts of protein and fiber thinking I was ok, but personally it was hurting me a lot more than I realized.

Try cutting that crap out of your diet for 2 weeks and see if your results don't convince you to change your ways. It's all about how your body responds

Every cereal I have EVER seen has a ton of sugar in it.

NO CEREAL IS GOOD FOR YOU. CASE CLOSED.

Shredded Wheat doesn't

Calories 242 ( Kilojoules 1009 )

% Daily
Value*
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated Fat - 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g 17%
Dietary Fiber 7 g 28%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 7 g
Calcium 28 mg
Potassium 220 mg

1 gram of sugar is not that much, but it's probably from HFCS.

Besides that shit has 50 carbs per serving, and no one is going to eat 1 serving, more like 2. So that's probably 100 carbs right there. I can't imagine they are super low GI either.

Back