• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gut troubles

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For some reason i seem to regularily have an upset stomach, not spewing but rumbling, burping and wind. Does anyone have any tips or magic potions that can settle my gut down?

Cheers, penguin.

you will probably need to post a little more info about yourself than that in order for people to properly help you. I guess diet would be a good start.

meal 1. eggs, toast, oats, whey, strawberries, yoghurt, milk
meal 2/pwo. milk, whey, banana, yoghurt, oats
meal 3. salmon, cottage cheese, almonds, avo, salad, apple, orange
meal4. yoghurt, kiwi, passionfruit,mandarin, almonds
meal5. meat of some sort (usually chicken or beef) and vegies
meal6. cottage cheese, almonds, oats, salad

and fish oils meal 1, 3 and 5. and multi at meal 1

Im not really qualified to advise in this area but one thing that stands out is the amount of dairy food you consume. 6-7 serves in a day is alot imo - that may have an effect.

Wait for Trouble to help you, she is very good.

cheers mate, I also have brown rice at meal 5.

Just out of curiousity, what kind of Yogurt?

My unqualified guess would be Lactose intolerence....something that I never really belived in, but have recently encountered a bit.

How much fish oils are you taking as well? Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. What are your sleep patterns like. Do you goto sleep late at night and wake up early in the morning. You need to examine lifestlye behaviors and set aside time for your self just to un wind. Majority of people in united states due to the fast paced world we live burn candles from both end untill eventually end up with stress related illness where drs depenses Antidepressants like they were candy. Where as the majority of problems can be corrected with lifestlye modification which doctor never even mentioned. When I was growing up on TV there were toy commercials and kitchen products. In the past 10 years I have never seen an add for a doll or a toy but rather "take a pill for this or that". This is what is being programed in our childern head. As a society I think we are regressing instead of progressing in many aspects, but people tend to ignore it. As a person we chose our own path and with that choice there comes hidden risk which we need to be aware and willing to pay the consequence of our actions. Just in past 2-3 years I have never known so many competive athletes which have be come ill for unknown reason, but it was something that could have been prevented knowing how to alter our lifestlyes years ago. I spoke to a clinical psychiatrist and he basically told me that things were bond to happen from birth and there was no way of stopping it. He just replied "you are having your midlife crisis early thats all" I agree and started to laugh.

BLueboy had a good point, cut the dairy for a week and see if that helps. When we start eating food repeatively as we get older it is easier to develope a hidden allergy to it. Might want to try a digestive enzyme to see if that helps, but reducing hidden stressors such as being on cellphone alot even having it on while in your pocket next to you, irridical sleep pattern, unhealthy relationships with people (energy vampires I call them), limitiing time on computer after dark. TRy Going out and gett fresh air and sunlight at least an hour a day. Surround your self with positive people. If you have been training like a mad man with no rest peroid take a week off from the gym. Your sanity and health is more important that a 5 lb increase in bench.

IML Gear Cream!
meal 1. eggs, toast, oats, whey, strawberries, yoghurt, milk
meal 2/pwo. milk, whey, banana, yoghurt, oats
meal 3. salmon, cottage cheese, almonds, avo, salad, apple, orange
meal4. yoghurt, kiwi, passionfruit,mandarin, almonds
meal5. meat of some sort (usually chicken or beef) and veggies
meal6. cottage cheese OR yogurt, almonds, oats, salad

Problems I see with this diet:

Too many faster release carbs that are readily converted to glucose. Further down the gut, they are converted directly to acetate, which your body then converts to glutamate. This causes gastric upset.

Too much lactose rich dairy. High in glutamine and sugars, converted very readily to glutamate. Reduce, but do NOT cut out the dairy completely. Use skim milk. Use no sugar added unflavor yogurt (otherwise, its high in fast release carbs in the added fruit and sugar). Use no fat or low fat cottage cheese as well. Try 1-3 servings of dairy per day, one of each. Drop the toast completely.

Not hardly enough veggies, both fiberous and nonfibrous types. Add 3 more servings, for much needed fiber for gut health.

Add a couple heaping teaspoons of bran (oat, barley or rice bran) to your whey shakes, and reduce the oats to your post WO shake / meal only.

Use TMG just before meals. 1/4 tsp in water. Use digestive enzymes (Now SuperEnzymes are cheap) with 3-5 meals per day.

That should do you, Pengers my man.

Change the diet; give us feedback in a few weeks, let us know how this works out for you.

Cheers everyone for the feedback!

Da Mayor: Its Jalna fat free, sugar free yoghurt

Hardasnails; 6 caps a day, i think they are 1000mg tabs. Yeah I just had a week off the gym, probably way overdue though, but im begining to realise that the hardcore approach to training doesn't always yield the greatest results.

Bulkmeup; what do you have in place of banana post workout? would strawberries do the trick?

Trouble: With the fruits you highlited, should i drop them and replace them with something else to make up the calories for my bulk? or will the other changes be sufficient?

What are the best fibrous and nonfibrous veggies?

Should i have barleybran also with meal 6?

What is TMG?

Once again thankyou to everyone, all great responses!

cheers, penguin

One more question,
trouble; should that be tablespoons of bran or is teaspoons correct?

thanks!

One tablespoon or several heaping teaspoons, your choice, depending on carb allotment.

Berries are better than the other fruits. Low fat CC>Low carb yogurt> milk
Add more vegetables.

I think we have lists in the diet and nutrition section (I posted one quite some time ago, for the Brassica family and others).

Oat or Rice bran with the cottage cheese: yes sir.

Trimethylglycine (betaine anhydrous, BN and CNW carry it in bulk).

(nix the banana or add frozen berries, unsweetened, to the PWO drink)

So does this look ok

meal 1. eggs, natty pb.

20minwalk

meal2. whey, barleybran, strawberries

gym

PWO. skim milk, banana, whey, oats, mixed vegies

meal 4. Salmon, salad, vegies, avo, almonds

meal5. yoghourt, berries, almonds, vegies

20minwalk

meal6. meat, vegies, brown rice

meal7. cottage cheese, almonds, barley bran

sups. multi, TMG, super enzymes, fishoils & whey.

Just a couple of questions,
1. do you think I should add anything to meal 2 for more energy at the gym or will that do?

2. Should i increase portion sizes of all foods as I gain weight?

Thanks heaps for all your help!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I have done as I was told cut the dairy back and also the faster acting carbs although I havent had the chance to get the supps. In only a couple of days I have noticed a great reduction in all of my symptons, particularly wind, thank god! Thanks eveyone for your advice.

-Penguin

Back