• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my training partner :(

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he is pissing me off :mad: he uses my no-xplode(that I pay for) and he expects me to buy more. today he cameover and we were playing pool and while i was shooting he loaded the bench up w/135 and started benching and i told him "wtf dude were benching tomorrow" he said "so were benching tomorrow who cares". :yell: he always acts like a badass and always says "i'm going to hit you". I'm like wtf i doubt your going to hit me if your too scared to even box me for fun. then when we get done w/our workout he always has to do "curls". :rolleyes: and then he benches some more. i really don't care if he does this crap or not bc he's not slowing down my gains, only his. he always expects a ride here and expects some1 to take him home :mad: . he pisses me off :suicide:

i'm going to kill him or beat the shit outta him. he pushes me to the limit sometimes and i just stay calm. sometime i'm going to unleash my wrath on him :hehe:

i blew a load alloved his shorts he left here :hehe: he picked em up today and i told him i did and he's like w/e no youdidnt and i'm like yeah i did and threw em at him. he called me a sick fuck and changed them inside out so the jizz stain was on the inside lmfao

:haha: :hehe: he said he was goingto take em home and wash em :rolleyes: he's prolly goingto go home and lickem . lmao

Wow. That's weird.

Push it to the limit!

I say kick his ass while your still a minor, just don't kill him.

cant believe i wasted my time reading that

IML Gear Cream!
True Story, I thought we agreed Kenwood could only post 0 threads a week.

i'm going to kill him or beat the shit outta him. he pushes me to the limit sometimes and i just stay calm. sometime i'm going to unleash my wrath on him :hehe:
:bulb:

tell him you juiced up his no-xplode.... if he still drinks it the shorts will seem like a warning sign you should have heeded. lol.

Next time he comes over unleash your load of fury all over his face. Then you can make up.

Marriage Counceling?:cool:

:hehe:

:wtf:

A thread like this shouldn't have so many responses.

That's disgusting that you jizzed in his pants. Also disgusting that he kept them.

Back