• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My IML Maximum Pump Review Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok got my damn MP today and decided to make a thread to review how it's doing. Well during todays workout my arms were insanly(sp?) pumped like never before!! and all i did was 3sets of bench :eek: . my chest was pumped as hell tho. i have never experienced this w/ the BSN stack(no-eplode,cellmass and nitrix) this shit is great. i can't wait till my next workout man. but damn only after 3 sets of bench and my arms were pumped as hell!!.
i did notice that i set a few rep P.R's on the incline as well as flat.

Day 2 of taking it- still great pumps in arms and back today :rocker: . i noticed more vascularity :rocker: . still better than the BSN stack. hellz yea

well wont be taking this again till next week :) .

y? keep the review coming im interested

i won't be training again till next monday haha- i took half this week off. mainly bc igot a pain in my shoulder again so i'm gonna take it easy till next wek and see how it goes. ANYONE READING THIS: DON"T DO POWERCLEANS UNLESS YOU KNOW PROPER FORM. haha bc after the set of powercleans i got that pain in my shoulder again. i also finally got my diet straightend out :rocker: 6meals aday man :) :barf:

will have a new update on maximum pump tomorrow.

what is this stuff called?

and is it street legal?

IML Gear Cream!
go to post #2 and click on where it says: Maximum Pump.

why did you just change your stats?

todays workout sucked..no pumps! :( i dont even fell like i worked out.

overtraining, poor diet, carb depleted?

Rob, kenwood's a clown...I'm sure the product works fine. I plan on trying a few products in the near future....essence looks like a great dietary supplement~

Rob, kenwood's a clown...I'm sure the product works fine. I plan on trying a few products in the near future....essence looks like a great dietary supplement~

yes..i'm sure the product is fine too. i'm not saying its shit or w/e. just some products i dont respond to. i'm sorry if i offended you about saying that or w/e

Back