• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help fine tune this diet

musclehead24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is a diet I have put together for my "bulk"

Meal 1
Oatmeal (2/3 Cup)
2 Eggs
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)

PWO Shake

Whey Powder
Dextrose

Meal 2
Chicken Breast (2)
2 Tortilla Wraps
Olive Oil (1 tsp)

Dinner

Meal 4
Whey Powder
Oatmeal (1 Pack)
Yogurt (1/2 Cup)
Banana
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)

Meal 5

Tuna
Bread (2 Slices)
Salsa
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)

Meal 6
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)
Milk (1 Cup)

Dinner is different everyday but it is usually something like potatoes, meat and vegetables or pasta and some kind of meat

As you can see my meal 6 is still not complete. Its right before bed so I'm gonna have the peanut butter and cottage cheese or Casein protein powder.

Any other suggestions or changes I should make to my other meals? Any essential foods I'm missing?

Meal 1
Oatmeal (2/3 Cup)
2 Eggs
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)
Needs more protein.
Also how long afterwards are you working out? If you working out under an hour after eating this meal I would drop the fats (the yolks and the fish oil).
Also switch the milk to Fat Free no sugar added yogurt with live active bacteria cultutres.
Maybe add some fruit?
PWO Shake
Whey Powder
Dextrose
I'd personally add a cup of skim milk here.

Meal 2
Chicken Breast (2)
2 Tortilla Wraps
Olive Oil (1 tsp)
What kind of Tortilla wraps??
Add some veggies here.

Dinner
Meal 4
Whey Powder
Oatmeal (1 Pack)
Yogurt (1/2 Cup)
Banana
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)
1 pack of oatmeal? Does that mean it's the instant oatmeal? If that the case switch to old fashioned rolled oats, or even oat bran as a better option.
Is it possible to switch to a real food source for your protien?
Drop the milk and up the Yogurt to a full cup (make sure it's the FF SF active bacteria culture type.).
Veggies?
EFA's? (2 fish oil isn't enough)

Meal 5
Tuna
Bread (2 Slices)
Salsa
Milk (1 Cup)
Fish Oil (2 Caps)
I would drop the milk here.
Bread? What type? And 2 slices are probably a bit much so close to bed .. you'd be better adding the carbs earlier in the day when your more active.
What's in the Salsa?
Veggies?
EFA's?

Meal 6
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)
Milk (1 Cup)
Drop the milk.
Make it 1% MF Cottage Cheese.
The peanut butter is good ... if you want you can also mix in a couple of TSP of pysllium seed husks in your Cottage cheese to help slow digestion even more.
Any other suggestions or changes I should make to my other meals? Any essential foods I'm missing?
Overall pretty good .. just a few of your carb choices are potenially shit. You also need some more EFA's and fibre. Your missing out on Vegetables!

Needs more protein.
Also how long afterwards are you working out? If you working out under an hour after eating this meal I would drop the fats (the yolks and the fish oil).
Also switch the milk to Fat Free no sugar added yogurt with live active bacteria cultutres.
Maybe add some fruit?

Yeah I workout within an hour, why should I drop the fats?

I'd personally add a cup of skim milk here.

Wont the milk slow down the absorbtion post workout?

What kind of Tortilla wraps??
Add some veggies here.

Wraps are whole wheat. I add red peppers, lettice and tomato to my wraps.

Dinner

1 pack of oatmeal? Does that mean it's the instant oatmeal? If that the case switch to old fashioned rolled oats, or even oat bran as a better option.
Is it possible to switch to a real food source for your protien?
Drop the milk and up the Yogurt to a full cup (make sure it's the FF SF active bacteria culture type.).
Veggies?
EFA's? (2 fish oil isn't enough)

Yeah its the instant oatmeal. I find it blends much easier. I could switch to a food source, but that would be adding another chicken breast or steak. Kinda pricy. Can I eat Almonds to get EFAs?

I would drop the milk here.
Bread? What type? And 2 slices are probably a bit much so close to bed .. you'd be better adding the carbs earlier in the day when your more active.
What's in the Salsa?
Veggies?
EFA's?

Bread is whole wheat.Salsa is regular salasa (Old Elpaso) Again can I eat Almonds here for EFAs?

Drop the milk.
Make it 1% MF Cottage Cheese.
The peanut butter is good ... if you want you can also mix in a couple of TSP of pysllium seed husks in your Cottage cheese to help slow digestion even more.

Overall pretty good .. just a few of your carb choices are potenially shit. You also need some more EFA's and fibre. Your missing out on Vegetables

Yeah I workout within an hour, why should I drop the fats?
becuase The fats are slowing down the digestion. Think about it .. your goign to be working out within an hour of waking up, after your body had just fasted for a period of time. You want whatever your eating for breakfast to be digested and absorbed as quickly as possible to give you the proper energy you need for your workout.
+ This also works out for you, cause you can move those fats to other meals where you acutally need them.
Wont the milk slow down the absorbtion post workout?
No not signinficantly. Check out this thread here and read up on Emma-Leigh's post about skim milk's (as remember fats slow down digestion) benefits post workout. Ulitmately it's your choice though.

Wraps are whole wheat. I add red peppers, lettice and tomato to my wraps.
K. Try searching for a wrap loaded with fibre with a short list of ingredients (less processed). Something like these
Yeah its the instant oatmeal. I find it blends much easier. I could switch to a food source, but that would be adding another chicken breast or steak. Kinda pricy. Can I eat Almonds to get EFAs?
K .. your choice to eat the instant oatmeal. Just letting you know the Old fashioned rolled oats are a better choice or better yet oatbran.
You can switch to tuna? But it's alright a little bit of extra whey won't matter.
Yes you can eat almonds as an EFA (EFA's are -> Nuts (walnuts being best), nut butters, fish oils, olive oil etc. , try focusing on monounsaturated fats). In fact ... Oat bran + Chocolate whey + Peanut butter = :chomp:
Bread is whole wheat.Salsa is regular salasa (Old Elpaso) Again can I eat Almonds here for EFAs?
Whole wheat bread = not that great.
Try searching for the same brand name as those wraps but looking for their bread. Or even a rye or pumpernickel type bread would be better. Put personally i would drop the salasa (or at least really limit it) and the bread and increase carb choices earlier in the day.
yes more almonds are fine to. (but variety is also good) Also remember to take into the account of the extra calories you'll be getting from the fats.

REMEMBER - vegetables. You still need to add more to your diet.

Back