• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fake orals?

IML Gear Cream!
Ralph. I would stopped the drol right now. You run it for 3-4 weeks and as soon as you come off, you will lose all gains and strength. I'm the oldest on these boards and have done gear off and on for over 25 yrs. Save the drol for you 2 or 3rd cycle when you can do some Test with it. The test will help hold a little bit of the mass you will get woth the drol. Won't hold all but some. Drol by itself and you will lose 100% of what you gained

You need to eat more. Stay away form the winny. Itr dries you out and has a tendency to make joints hurt. We already have that problem at our age and don't need anymore help with it.

4-5 days on the drol didn't hurt nothing right now if you get off it. You didn't waste your money if you save it for another cycle. Then your next cycle do 500 mgs of test and 50mgs of the drol.

With orals like D-bol and Drol if you do them by themselves, you'll blow up with water. That's why it comes off just as quick as it goes on. Water in and water out as soon as you stop. You probably already added 5-8 lbs haven't you off just a few days. Buddy muscle doesn't grow that quick and it's all water.

I could careless what you want to hear and you heard to keep going for a few weeks. I telling you the opposite. Stop today and save it. Otherwise your wasting your money. That shit is not cheap so why waste it.

thanks your right. i was waiting to hear what i wanted to hear. at47 im in way better shape than friends my age, and dont want to risk my health. i dont drink, i smoke occasionally, and as a carpenter stay active at work. i do eat alot, mith protien in mind, but eating gets to be a chore somtimes. i try to do 3 protien shakes a day and creatine twice a day. i lift 5 days a week doing 2 body parts per work out plus abs every day. all i want is to gain 10-15 lbs. why is it so hard. plus ive been the same weight since i got out of the marines in 81

oh and Ralphie-boy stay away from andriol test therapy go with the injections andriol is complete garbage for test therapy everyone I know on HRT has tried it and said it did absolutely nothing go with the test shots you cant go wrong.

thanks when i saw my dr. i told him i wanted my t levels tested, and if they were low would he consider hrt like anadroil. i see him again on the 12th . does anyone know what if any types of hrt drs. would administer? [probally a dumb question , but looking for input and advice/opinions]

thanks when i saw my dr. i told him i wanted my t levels tested, and if they were low would he consider hrt like anadroil. i see him again on the 12th . does anyone know what if any types of hrt drs. would administer? [probally a dumb question , but looking for input and advice/opinions]
I really doubt that your going to be that happy with the MG dosage the Dr. is going to recommend. You may find yourself feeling a little better if your Test levels are a little low, but don't think that dosage that the Doc is going to prescribe is going to put a bunch of mass on you like 500 mgs will.

thanks to all you guys who responded to this thread im gonna try to up my protien and calories and stay in the gym. i mean im pretty cut .. my legs could use some work and maybe this is my optimal body weight. damn it all i want is 15 friggin lbs. plus i dont like needles so i just thought orals would help

If you can get HRT go with the 200mg of test cyp a week that is the best thing that the doctor will most likely have to offer, I again repeat dont waste your time on andriol HRT treatments it only works on paper but in real life it doesnt do shit.

thanks im gonna see what the doc is willing to offer, if anything, and i'll just keep eating and stay with the protien shakes and creatine. and lifting of course.

fake orals

sounds like your are describing British Dispenserys Anadrol 50mg.Good stuff if real!

sounds like your are describing British Dispenserys Anadrol 50mg.Good stuff if real!

that was my bet also. but he didnt say if they were round. i like them but alot of the new ones r so fresh there brittle. imo

Back