• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Complex Carb post workout

sicko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sugar in Sweet Potatoes, Post workout

Hello....

My post workout consists of 40-60 carbs complex carbs...(before asking me why I do not add dextrose maltose etc I just dont want and I find it easier to stay lean during my bulking)...so.....
my questions.....

1) Are quick oats (Ready Brek with 40% oat flour) cooked (stir for 4 mins) better absorbed than raw oats?

2)I can also easily eat 2 sweet potatoes immediately after having my whey shake...Do you know what sort of SUGAR do the sweet potatoes have? http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-B00001-01c20h1.html
I mean they have 15 sugars out of 37 carbs in a 180 potato... what kind of sugar is it? i am asking to know whether those are available for muscle glycogen refill... 2 sweet potatoes would have a total of 30 grams of sugar...

thanks

Last edited:
Sweet potatoes are healthy and there is nothing wrong with eating them PWO. Most people use oats or dextrose but sweet potato is just as fine and better than the dextrose anyway, IMO :)

Back