• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

7 days Asia pharma Sale!!! each vial only 60$!

even 30$ they will say expensive...since now i dotn sale anything!

i can get you and you know 10ml UGL for 10-12? vial...but you know what you got inside ;)!

even 30$ they will say expensive...since now i dotn sale anything!

i can get you and you know 10ml UGL for 10-12? vial...but you know what you got inside ;)!

for $30 I will buy it NOW couple of hundreds vials if u are agreed, otherwise there are also plenty of decent UG's labs that sell quality products.

for $30 I will buy it NOW couple of hundreds vials if u are agreed, otherwise there are also plenty of decent UG's labs that sell quality products.

for 40$ i can sale 100k vials if i can have it and if its possible but really friend its not,,not even can be buy from AP factory for that price,if you get me,i buy 20k vials NOW!

your bulk prices are still super expensive :) but your retail deal is honest, $60 per vial of tren ace is still g2g.

but these days no one will ask any dealers "hey bro is your gear GMP certified"

Don't take it personal, a very small amount of time using your keyboard and mouse would have led you to your answer and much more. I put you back in the green...

Not for long though, once my 24hr ban on giving out reps is lifted he's going straight back into the red.

why you neg me it was a simple question that was brought up on this fourm board by an elite member like yourself

Negged for bitching about being negged :coffee:

Back