• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

totally screwed

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so i finished a course of halodrol 2 weeks ago,half way thru my PCT,running anti-e,test booster,trib,ZMA,and CEE,also take multi vit,cod liver oil and glucosamine sulphate,but i jus got sum results bk from the "clinic" and got to take sum antibiotics for a week,and the nurse said i cant take ANYTHING else with them,not even vitamins,WTF am i gona do!!

All you need for the next week of pct is your anti-e. Take it. Which anti-biotic?

To be fair, a lot of nurses don't know anything. If it's a broad spectrum antibiotic like amoxi... or fluclox... then multi-vits are fine.

Trimethoprim you can't drink on but find out the name of it and post it here along with the type of infection

chlamydia, the pills are DOXYCYCLINE,100mg capsules.1 morn n 1 nyt,says avoid exposure to sun and sunlamps,take with plenty of water and No iron,zinc & indigestion remedies at the same tym

chlamydia, the pills are DOXYCYCLINE,100mg capsules.1 morn n 1 nyt,says avoid exposure to sun and sunlamps,take with plenty of water and No iron,zinc & indigestion remedies at the same tym

She may have meant not to take the pills at the same time as other supplements. They may compete for absorbtion.

no she said i have to stop the lot, i was lyk its not really a gud idea jus to stop PCT,n she was like,well u wont drop dead will u,good answer nurse :S:S

no she said i have to stop the lot, i was lyk its not really a gud idea jus to stop PCT,n she was like,well u wont drop dead will u,good answer nurse :S:S

hahahahahahahahaha

wer u not allowed to take ANYTHING at else with it? i mean even protein shakes are packed with vitamins etc,so does this mean i cant have them? this is the shits!!!

I really don't know. My doctor never said anything about taking vitamins or protein shakes while being on it.

I really don't know. My doctor never said anything about taking vitamins or protein shakes while being on it.

No shit - that's where I heard of it as well. I too, tried it for a few months, but I want to say it was DoxycyCLONE. Little pink pills. Took them after a friend recommended them to me.
My doctor told me to stay out of direct sunlight for a long duration, I'm guessing as the drug may amplify sunburns. It was years ago, but I don't recall him telling me anything about shakes or whatnot. I still persisted with my normal routine.

ok so do you think i will be able to keep running the INHIBIT-E? or shud i stop

This compound is very, very odd looking. It clearly can bind to many steroid active sites on receptors. The fact that it can block bc pills makes me wonder..

I cannot answer you question. I don't have that technical experience. You need to go back to the clinic and see a physician, not a nurse or a nurse practitioner, tell them you are between a rock and an hard place and need answers. Tell them I (senior scientist who has a research level technical grasp of drug pharmacology) urged you to get a clinicians opinion.

My fear would be colateral damage to the liver if you take both drugs at the same time (meaning that taking one drug might cause unusual reaction in the metabolism of the other drug).

I can't be responsible for advising you on this matter. I'm sorry, Ryan, but that is up to the clinic to clarify risks for you using PCT during doxycycline treatment.

This compound is very, very odd looking. It clearly can bind to many steroid active sites on receptors. The fact that it can block bc pills makes me wonder..

I cannot answer you question. I don't have that technical experience. You need to go back to the clinic and see a physician, not a nurse or a nurse practitioner, tell them you are between a rock and an hard place and need answers. Tell them I (senior scientist who has a research level technical grasp of drug pharmacology) urged you to get a clinicians opinion.

My fear would be colateral damage to the liver if you take both drugs at the same time (meaning that taking one drug might cause unusual reaction in the metabolism of the other drug).

I can't be responsible for advising you on this matter. I'm sorry, Ryan, but that is up to the clinic to clarify risks for you using PCT during doxycycline treatment.

thanx mate,to be fair the american doctors know alot more then ours,its like ours only know what they have to,most of them know fuck all

Caution: soap box rant ahead. Change channels if you wish..

The lawsuit-happy American populace has caused the US medical professsion to take on huge costs in malpractice insurance.

The rate of new information flooding it the practical aspects of medicine (the world of the clinician) in any country is NUTS. More and more information is squeezed into the education of an averge MD, who leaves medical school with huge debt, before he/she has ever made a penny. This knowledge requires unusual diagnostic abilities. As new hypertext online searching allows practitioners to catch mistakes, identify missed symptom evaluation, and maybe clarify unusual case presentations..the majority of the problem solving is still conducted within the mind, based on relative experience and intuitive ability. Not every tom, dick and jane is a gifted diagnositian and clincian.

The indoctrination program of the intern and resident, a trial by fire approach, has its momumental weaknesses as well. Its inane, akin to the conditioning program of the armed forces that strips both lean mass and fat of its trainess. Both training programs further impair the health and mental condition of tainees by sleep deprivation and overly long work hours. And these are the folks treating us in hospitals and clincs. Fucking-A!! No wonder mistakes are made.

Lastly, the mentality of Western (Modern Industrial Age) societies in the UK, Europe, and here in the US have engendered a "fuck it all" attitude among the populace with regards to responsibility for their own health, with the provision of 'No-fault" coverage for a lifetime of bad lifestyle choices.

Unfortunately, the flood of those who seek a little pink or blue pill to fix these preventable chronic diseases is breaking the backs of the medical systems in just about every country. Think how much more efficient the system could be if 80% of the caseload vanished..thru preventive actions take on by would-be patients.

The third world now has many of these preventable diseases. Good god. You have no idea of what is coming...

(climbing off of soapbox). We return you to your regular subforum programming.

PS: This is not directed at Ryan. I am reacting to the standard blame that is shifted from the right to the wrong target.

Antibiotics and sunshine....dont worry about that part too much. All it does is make you more sensitive to sun and likely tan beds. Ive taken amoxicillin 250mg once a day since my motorcycle accident 17 yrs ago. Lost my Spleen so they put me on it and I probably shouldnt have but wanted to and stayed on it.

Shorter tan sessions thats all heh.

Sounds to me like the only thing you need to stop doing is putting your penis in dirty vagina.

IML Gear Cream!
when are you guys going to learn that Test is the best. test can be ran in low doses for yrs and have no side effects.

I'm really starting to think that I fucked up yrs ago. We all want that mass right now. If a person was to just use a low dose of test for a few yrs and put the muscle on slowly, he most likely be where he wants to be.

Remember Test is the most anabolic thing you could use to promote muscle growth besides FOOD

TOMs Post: Truth!

Comment on STDs: pfft. These diseases are now so prevalent, its becoming moot, this point on who is the 'dirty source'. The girl he got it from got it from another boy/man...who passed it along to someone else..just as it is probable that the post originator will have passed it on to girls/women he sleeps with.

After all, he didn't just suddenly come down with it. It can be assymptomatic in both sexes for a quite a while. Its a common problem in unprotected sex (meaning he was dipping his bare dick into places it shouldn't have been without additional coverage.

TOMs Post: Truth!

Comment on STDs: pfft. These diseases are now so prevalent, its becoming moot, this point on who is the 'dirty source'. The girl he got it from got it from another boy/man...who passed it along to someone else..just as it is probable that the post originator will have passed it on to girls/women he sleeps with.

After all, he didn't just suddenly come down with it. It can be assymptomatic in both sexes for a quite a while. Its a common problem in unprotected sex (meaning he was dipping his bare dick into places it shouldn't have been without additional coverage.

Run out to the store and grab a box of Trojans.....or don't have sex. Unprotected sex is not smart these days. I think its even risky to sleep with your girlfriend without protection. So many people have forgot what it means to be faithful to your spouse or significant other.

Trouble do you know much about HPV? I know a girl that has it and I've read it can go away....What I have also read is that its not possible to test for this in males. Men will have no symptoms unless they develope genital warts. If it can leave a woman's body does that mean if a guy gets it he will eventually be rid of it? Since you cannot test for it in males it sounds like it would be hard to track who has it etc... I have also read that a guy can transmit the virus to a woman through a condom. Is this true? If HPV can be passed through a condom is there no way to protect yourself? Thanks!

Back