• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

An opinion

Valias

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's everyones opinion on the Atkins diet?

What about if you changed all the unhealthy fats you would get from it to mono's etc?

If you were going to have carbs on a carb limited diet when would you?

The Atkins diet is just a rip-off of thr body building diet in the 30's 40's 50's ect. I would never buy or read one of his pathetic books.

Like the one advocated by Vince Girona?

*Vince plug*

Lyle McDonald has great advice when it comes to low carb/ carb ups/ etc.

It's just a gimmick that dumbs down some general principals on carbs and overall nutrition. In fact I think it can be harmful over a long stretch of time. I wouldn't waste my time or effort trying to follow this or any "diet"

Design your own nutritional routine (heh heh, diet), take Atkins suggestions into consideration if you wish; because opinions never hurt, but I would not follow this diet strictly under any circumstances

My 2 cents..

Yeah - cut those carbs alot for a few days and damn do you notice a difference. Definetly not for someone who throws around alot of weights like me - not as much steam.

My original plan was to cut carbs on weekdays and load on weekends, but that's not near enough for me it seems. So changing it to load on carbs after each workout, and have a complex carb source probably most breakfast's

Back