• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

30 minutes till kickoff

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whoohoooo, I was so excited I woke up at like 6 dismorning. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I know this isn't the sports section, so whover sais "take that shit to the sports forum" can fuck off. Anyway, who is everyone's favorite football team?

Mine is the Bills, ya they suck but oh well.

Browns...they are going to have a long season too.

Browns...they are going to have a long season too.

I'll tell you what though funk, the Bills and Browns are both under the radar this year. People don't expect us to do shit but I can honestly say I think we both have a chance to win 7-9 games. The Bills i'm not to sure about, I would love to see them win 10 games this year but i'm somewhat of a realistic fan and would venture to guess 7 wins this year. Unfortanetely the Browns are in a pretty tough division this year.

Who knows, good luck today though.

Dolphins!

Oh yeah, if you are a Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins or Steelers fan you are forbiden to post in this thread.

I'll tell you what though funk, the Bills and Browns are both under the radar this year. People don't expect us to do shit but I can honestly say I think we both have a chance to win 7-9 games. The Bills i'm not to sure about, I would love to see them win 10 games this year but i'm somewhat of a realistic fan and would venture to guess 7 wins this year. Unfortanetely the Browns are in a pretty tough division this year.

Who knows, good luck today though.

If cleveland can split the season and go 8 and 8 or 7 and 9 I will consider it a successful year.

One thig is for certain, it is going to be pretty darn exciting to finally see Kellen Winslow get out there at the tight end position after 2 seasons of injuries.

If cleveland can split the season and go 8 and 8 or 7 and 9 I will consider it a successful year.

One thig is for certain, it is going to be pretty darn exciting to finally see Kellen Winslow get out there at the tight end position after 2 seasons of injuries.

I think Edwards is gonna have a pretty good year as well.

I think Edwards is gonna have a pretty good year as well.

if he can come back strong from the Torn ACL after last yaer he is going to be awesome. He was having a killer season last year until the injury.

Droughns is a good RB too.

IML Gear Cream!
if he can come back strong from the Torn ACL after last yaer he is going to be awesome. He was having a killer season last year until the injury.

Droughns is a good RB too.

Yep. If fry has a good year the browns will do ok.

Fudge Packers season is over before it has begun.

why the packers anyway? Why not a team that is closer to were you live, like the Pats? or the Bills?

why the packers anyway? Why not a team that is closer to were you live, like the Pats? or the Bills?

Honestly I don't know. I grew up following Buffalo my younger years. That was the only game on every week. Once I was old enough to start going out to watch games, I just became attached to the Packers... more so Favre.

Shit the only reason I am a Red Sox Fan is cause I grew up idolizing Roger Clemens.

Oh yeah, if you are a Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins or Steelers fan you are forbiden to post in this thread.

:flipoff: too bad, I'll post in here anyway! :mean:

PATRIOTS!

Honestly I don't know. I grew up following Buffalo my younger years. That was the only game on every week. Once I was old enough to start going out to watch games, I just became attached to the Packers... more so Favre.

Shit the only reason I am a Red Sox Fan is cause I grew up idolizing Roger Clemens.

two good looking guys....

H
O
M
O

I never said they were good looking there Metro boy.

HOMOSAYSWHAT?

You should probably delete that before GG sees. Might be a little worried.

Oh please, it's only 2nd qtr. :rolleyes:

Well looks like I won't have to ban you now :p

Steelers baby! been a fan since neil o'donald gave the superbowl to the cowboys

friggin' browns.....so close! What a crock.

friggin' browns.....so close! What a crock.

I hear ya funk. I thought the Bills had their game too. The goddamn refs gave the pats that game. Jodi, I don't know if you were able to actually watch the game but seriously, the calls were very bad and all in favor of the pats.

Rams baby! Hell they even won today. Beat the Broncos. They actually looked like they were a defense rounded team. Now thats different. But its still early.

Back