• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Discovery Channel comercial just made me cry...

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It was the usual annoucers voice, but soft spoken, and it showed a picture of steve irwin smiling, and said "We'll take it from here mate."

200px-Steve-Irwin.jpg

"We'll take it from here mate."

:(

Was there any doubt this guy wasn't going to eventually bite the big one.

***********************faggety Thread Alert!!*******************************

Yeah, but in a world full of selfishness and greed, this guy got true enjoyment from doing something positive, and his enthusiastic smile, and "we'll take it from here mate."...got me.

Yeah, but in a world full of selfishness and greed, this guy got true enjoyment from doing something positive, and his enthusiastic smile, and "we'll take it from here mate."...got me.

Go ahead and cry big guy...

Its OK - :love:

Bigdyl - you better go get your E check. :p

IML Gear Cream!

They hate him because they'll never amount to 1/1000th of Steve. That, and when they die, world leaders, environmentalists, and just about anyone who cares about animals won't be calling to offer their condolences. They'll be lucky is anyone visits their grave the day after they die.

They hate him because they'll never amount to 1/1000th of Steve. That, and when they die, world leaders, environmentalists, and just about anyone who cares about animals won't be calling to offer their condolences. They'll be lucky is anyone visits their grave the day after they die.
People forget the dead very quickly, all the dead.

You will all be sorry when the Zombies come...

(You'll be like... "Monkey please save us") - :rolleyes:

me n tesla cried over him dying. just a shiity fucking piece of bad luck. his wife must be devastated. in the meantime child molesters and politicians live to a ripe old age.

me n tesla cried over him dying. just a shiity fucking piece of bad luck. his wife must be devastated. in the meantime child molesters and politicians live to a ripe old age.

Is tesla your son or your daughter? - :shrug:

so all this eating healthy and working out wont help me live longer!!

fuck this, Im going out to molest some kids and run for town coucil!

It was the usual annoucers voice, but soft spoken, and it showed a picture of steve irwin smiling, and said "We'll take it from here mate."

200px-Steve-Irwin.jpg

"We'll take it from here mate."

:(

Don't cry too long mate. He's in heaven now riding around on a 75 foot pre-historic croc with Jesus!

you know what i mean. shit floats. lol. i have no idea where that came from i haven't slept for days. people that deserve to die shoud die more often and at a faster rate. like all of them now.

IML Gear Cream!
you know what i mean. shit floats. lol. i have no idea where that came from i haven't slept for days. people that deserve to die shoud die more often and at a faster rate. like all of them now.

WTH hell are you doing up for days at a time???

RIP Steve-o...

Back