• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Local Legends ???

Millinocket - Brownville Road - The White Lady can often be seen walking alongside the road and the green bridge. Back in the 1940's a young couple was traveling into town, back from their honeymoon. The car went off the side of the road into a ditch and the man told his wife to stay by the car while he walked into town for help. When he came back, his wife was nowhere to be seen and now her ghost haunts the road and any passenger who travels it. Certain places will have thick pockets of fog and several townies have had spooky encounters with this young lady, who they have dubbed, "The White Lady." Her car is still located on the side of the road, down in the ditch, on its roof, untouched.

my daughter says she saw the white lady the other night n has started sleeping with her light on.

Millinocket - Brownville Road - The White Lady can often be seen walking alongside the road and the green bridge. Back in the 1940's a young couple was traveling into town, back from their honeymoon. The car went off the side of the road into a ditch and the man told his wife to stay by the car while he walked into town for help. When he came back, his wife was nowhere to be seen and now her ghost haunts the road and any passenger who travels it. Certain places will have thick pockets of fog and several townies have had spooky encounters with this young lady, who they have dubbed, "The White Lady." Her car is still located on the side of the road, down in the ditch, on its roof, untouched.

my daughter says she saw the white lady the other night n has started sleeping with her light on.

I wonder what she was doing to make him drive off the road.

Hmmm...

Is this right after she heard about the white lady?

:rolleyes:

Tell her Santa Claus and a free Iraq will protect her,
Oh, and god too!

:funny:

after she saw her silly. it helps to look at all the words. :)

Hmmm...

Is this right after she heard about the white lady?

:rolleyes:

Tell her Santa Claus and a free Iraq will protect her,
Oh, and god too!

:funny:

You need Jesus son.

Seven Bridges of Manoa

Inside of Paradise Park in Manoa Valley is a trail for hiking. It has been said that when hiking into the valley on this trail, you will cross seven bridges. But, when you hike back out of the valley, you will only count six bridges. You can apparently hear a spectre/banshee screaming while walking along the path.

cool.

Hippie lover :rolleyes:

image.php

IML Gear Cream!
The Manic Lion of Kapahulu, legend in his own world....:grin:

Back