• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question please

ffemt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've started training one month ago and things are going great.day 1 I do chest and triceps day 2 back and biceps day 3 shoulders and abs day 4 legs and abs.with a day off.I like this set up but!!! I dont feel like I'am working hard enough.I mean thats six days before my chest and triceps get it again.thanks for any help.

I've started training one month ago and things are going great.day 1 I do chest and triceps day 2 back and biceps day 3 shoulders and abs day 4 legs and abs.with a day off.I like this set up but!!! I dont feel like I'am working hard enough.I mean thats six days before my chest and triceps get it again.thanks for any help.
Upper
Lower
Off
Off
Upper
Lower
Off

Upper
Lower
Off
Off
Upper
Lower
Off
Sound split.

Would this also work:
upper
off
lower
off
upper
off
lower
?

This splits the rest cycles a bit more evenly. I've always wondered about that.

@ OP: You can also do push/pull/legs, or 3x total body. In short: read the stickies.

6 days is fine until you hit your tris and chest again. You need to realize you only grow while you are not at the gym resting. Take a look at the stickies at the top of the training forum.

thanks

Thanks everybody!:thumb:

You don't necessarily have to change your split around too much, just increase the volume of your workouts.

Back